GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
1,312

I usually buy very dark chocolates, at least 77% above, normally 88% of Chocolove's dark chocolates. We love Chocolove's chocolates very much. This is a new flavor for us with salted pecans and maple syrup in it, very attractive and mouth-watering combination. So I decided to make an exception and give it a try.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

We LOVE Chocolove chocolate bars! This one is definitely rich and dark (@ 70%). It is only slightly sweet, but love the maple glazed pecans. Wish this bar was made with the 55% dark chocolate- (our personal favorite), hence the 4 star review. Still a smooth, creamy texture..... recommended if you like your chocolate dark and marginally sweet!!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Another slam-dunk from Chocolove, which has moved into my top three favorite chocolate brands! This is an ingenious combination - the maple flavor isn’t too strong, the pecans add just a little bit of texture, and the dark chocolate itself is smooth and well-balanced with the other ingredients. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is the newest taste sensation from Chocolove. Same great taste of deep dark rich chocolate. I am amazed at the reasonable price for the quality, size and ingredients in this bar. Which btw lasts me all week. Just a daily square added to my diet as a healthy choice for a light dessert and I am kicking into high gear.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The quality of most of the chocolate bars is great. This one might’ve been exposed to high and then low temperatures but I herb was great about solving the problem. I will try them again because most Chocolove bars have great taste and high-quality ingredients. they can be hard to find so I’m glad that they are sold here.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The maple is lacking! It tasted lovely overall, but was hoping for more maple. You can smell the maple. The pecans were sweet and crunchy, however was almost too sticky with the glaze. All in all, the quality of ingredients are great and it's an ideal size to break pieces and share.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is a decent bar but the maple and pecan is sort of indistinct and becomes more of an overall flavor of the bar, sort of nutty brown sugar kind of sweetness. Not bad, but not what one hopes for when seeing maple pecan, perhaps. It is good on it’s own, I might get another one sometime, but I prefer the 77 or 88% bars. I wish the pecans were bigger, that might help. So if you want a pleasant sweet bar with some nuances, this does it. If you are expecting an obvious pecan and maple effect, you may be disappointed. I hope iherb gets their Christmas bar! That one is my favorite flavored bar.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The bar tastes good. The maple flavor is not cloying and while the pecans are very small crumbles, you do get a hint of pecan in the bar. It smells faintly of maple with the chocolate notes. The quality of the chocolate is smooth and the flavor more subtle. I think this is a great snacking candy bar. I like the brand.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good quality and tasty dark chocolate, the salt and pecan flavors came through but I didn't get any maple notes. Very rich, so much so that I could only eat 1 or 2 squares in a sitting. That can be a bonus if you tend to eat a whole bar in a sitting!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is the first time I tried chocolate with pecans, and it was quite nice. It's unique and the mix of nutty flavour, maple and dark chocolate is delicious--not too sweet. Subtle, but nice flavour. I like really dark chocolate, so I wish it was a little darker, but the balance was good. Highly recommended. Cute package, too, so it is nice for a gift as well.