GH

Based on 4,824 Ratings
3,439
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great gentle cleanser, I used it daily (oily-combo skin) it's soft as you can see below and does not foam too much. Leaves my skin clean but not stripped of everything which I love (does not leave me dry). Already went through 2 and definitely would keep repurchasing, great cleanser with reasonable price. thumbs up if this helped.

3137b3bc-52b4-452f-a19e-905c0efa3715
a94311f4-00e8-4161-a2f3-b1fe3c9143be
a610d826-4ecc-4a47-b64e-dcd7422f6ff6
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have acne and i have milia under my eyes And i have dry sensitive skin This product is a hero really i ordered it once and ordering it again. I use it everyday and it gave my skin a very very soft feeling and texture. If u have skin problems and looking for a good product that effects ur skin positively. My skind is sensitive and almost nothing works for but this does!

fe231f4f-836e-41d3-aec9-748e3c15a11c
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Just I discovered this Cetaphil, its quite pricey compared to other cleanser but you got what u pay for. By using it improves my acne. The quality I would say it greats. I smooth my skin. The size it last for 2 months I only used it in my face. The flavor I also love its natural and for skin of any age who are sensitive I recommend this. The frequency of using this it every morning and night. The composition is great is hypoallergenic. I get the benefit of what I paid for . The package is safe and complete.

f0b634d7-f5a0-433b-9bb7-e31facaf4551
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I see a lot of mixed reviews about how great this product is, or how it used to be great and now the product feels different, or how it's terrible and people don't understand the great reviews. It is easy to miss that there are TWO formulas of cetaphil face wash. There is a daily facial cleanser and a gentle facial cleanser. There is no distinction in the packaging except the one word - daily or gentle. I have accidentally purchased the gentle cleanser so many times because it's the one usually on amazon and I miss the slight difference in the labeling. The daily cleanser is fantastic. It removes all your make up and leaves your skin feeling fresh, not overly dry. The gentle cleanser barely removes anything and feels like a slimy film. If you find that you are having a bad experience with your cetaphil, check which kind you purchased. I usually have to get the daily cleanser at my local drug store since it's rarely on amazon. But it's worth it. Try it and you'll see the difference.

69d9267b-231b-4c41-9650-dc9eeeffa0d4
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Gentle, no fragrance added. Doesn’t dry the skin. I usually use this in the morning, so any products I use afterwards lay over really well. Might be great for sensitive skin as well (or after sunburn, retinol burn etc. when skin is more irritated). Might not be enough to use a a first cleanser though (definitely would recommend double cleanse if there is makeup you need to remove).

6037d7eb-e3c6-4cde-a4b0-d4da826824a3
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I have sensitive acne-prone skin and most cleansers are really drying/irritating for me or they break me out. This one is one of the very few exceptions that just really works for daily use, cleanses well, is very gentle and leaves skin hydrated. The size and price of the product are the best among other similar cleansers. Even when I try out other cleansers, I keep coming back to this one! :)

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

A very gentle cleanser for my boyfriend who suffered from eczema. It has no fragrance and a short ingridient list. It helps gently remove the oil and dirt on his face without stinging or causing any allegy on him. I would say it's so far one of the best cleasing for him.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Been using this for a year the quality didn't compromise after they change the design of the bottle still gentle on my face i used to have a very sensitive skin this really moisturize my skin from head to toe. Benefit is very recommend at any age it has no flavor or foul smell at all. the bottle size is good also the arrival of the package is fine.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The use is very easy the size stay for six months i use it my age is 25, the quality of package keep it safe from air which is perfect to middle east weather, its gentle and moisturize the skin perfectly… didn’t make any sensitive to the skin , the frequency is perfect tooo,