GH

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Catalina crunch hits the nail on the head

We all know what cookies these are supposed to knock off and I jumped at the chance to get this flavor as soon as I saw them online. Since I started on my #ketojourney 3 years ago I must admit I have missed your traditional vanilla cookie. These cookies from Catalina Crunch hit the nail on the head! The flavor is on point. The texture ia what you would normally expect from a cookie and to be honest, better than other brand #ketofriendly cookies. As with almost everything that is KETO the pricing is 3 times what we've spent our entire lives paying but seems to be the norm for ths lifestyle. I do wish they were 50% less as I believe they would sell more. The NET CARBS are a little high ( 2 cookies = 1 serving) so i split the serving in to 2 and have 1 every 3 to 4 days. No matter what, I will buy again but probably wait until they are on sale.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These buscuits are just yummy. They have the perfect crunchiness and sweetness. The vanilla taste is very prominent. Definitely a repurchase item on my every order list with iHerb.

87d1ba9d-e1bf-4471-831f-b33611f17f34
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The vanilla chocolate are good, the peanut butter are decent as are the mint. Vanilla is my favorite as it most closely resembles the flavor of a vanilla sandwich cookie that contains sugar. some days it is hard not to eat a whole box of these! And the price on iherb is the best I have found.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Bought the vanilla and the mint flavor and I definitely like this one better! Not too sweet and it’s a one bite size so you don’t find yourself cleaning up the crumbs all the time! It’s not cheap considering the size of each cookie but it’s the price to pay for healthier snacks:-)

Posted on May 24, 2022

I think the ingredient is vegans friendly. Fully vanilla taste is fantastic. I honestly do like the taste.Good quality, it's not too hard, good to chew. It's suprise lots of biscuits in such a good price. I can eat for many days. I recommend these for snacks!

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have loved vanilla creme cookies since I was a kid. Now that I'm older and can't go nuts on sugar, I try to avoid sweets. These cookies are so dang good, I almost ate the whole box in one sitting. Bad or good? LOL You decide. But these are delicious!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

iHerb probably thinks I’m crazy because I order these cookies so often… but they are just that good. I like all the flavours but was excited to see vanilla back in as it seems to often be sold out. Double bonus that they are gluten free and low carb and still taste like normal cookies!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

A great product to help you forget you're on a low carb or keto diet. The ingredients are quality ingredients and pretty clean - avoiding artificial sweeteners like sucralose found in other products. If you're following a restrictive keto diet, two cookies will land you 5g of net carbs, so although you might want to just sit and snack on these, you need to be mindful of your net carb balance. The biscuit is nice and crunchy with an Oreo-like texture, and the filling is soft. Vanilla is mild (if even); regardless, I don't miss packaged cookies with this replacement at all.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

The first Catalina Cookies I tried were the Chocolate ones... they were so good I ate the whole pack after dinner. So figured I try all available flavors besides the mint chocolate ones (might be great but I personally hate mint with chocolate, as we all know.. taste is subjective).. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the Vanilla Cookies, nice to have both Chocolate and Vanilla... switch it up based on the mood. Hope that helps!