GH

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

What more can I say about this carnation milk with an usual high quality? Hmm... I like the taste of it and the fact that it can be used in so many ways such as adding it to a chocolate drink or serving it together with a dessert. The price is also a bargain, I can't find anything bad to talk about this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was so happy to find this on iHerb! I love the taste in my coffee and especially in my tea. Because I am on Keto, my only wish is to have this product full-fat!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This is an old, familiar product. I am keeping it to use in baking and to add to mashed potatoes Glad to see that it's 'non rBST' on the label.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought it by error but was so happy with the product that i will buy it again. i use it for baking and love the results.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Made a very tasty mac and cheese dish with it. The can was not dented or damaged, and was years before its best-by date.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Can't find this in supermarkets but only iherb has it. I like it because of its low fat content and taste nice with my coffee and tea.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

good quality natural ingredients freat taste perfect size many uses great package benefits your health perfect composition for your drink highly recommended many servings mix with tea or coffe

Posted on May 23, 2022

i bought this without having a can opener at home so was having a lot of difficulty opening it. But a pretty trusted evaporated milk taste was good i used it in my coffee.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Classic product which is essential to many baked goods. Pumpkin pie recipe…. Here I come.