Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Super D Omega-3, Natural Lemon , 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Taste is not the best but does the trick! I find it more effective than taking omega 3 pills, just a big teaspoon a day

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Bought one for myself and one for my mother. I felt the result, it was visible by my hair, nails and skin! My mother insisted that she gained some extra weight after taking it. Still recommend it!

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

My vitamin D levels were very low and I used Carlson liquid vitamin D. Over a period of time it improved and I am doing much better. I still take it as part of my daily routine.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Don't mind my rating, me and my husband tried it just one time. We took it on a tea spoon, without mixing it with anything else. The taste was lemon - fishy, nothing special but not too disgusting. Next time I'm planning to add it to salad or something, instead of our canned tuna. I put it in the fridge for better taste. I will continue to add to the review - 10.05.2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This omega -3 product has a really great quality. The package is a glass. It has a high grade ingredients ,you can't actually taste fish -it has a citrus flavour.The product has many benefits , it's great for your immunity,heart, hair and e.t.c. I really reccomend it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing product, I recommend it and the quality is good

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Carson is the best when it comes to fish oils. All other products I’ve had have been subpar. 5 stars!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The benefits of getting the omega and fish oils in a great tasting package is wonderful.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Love this product and it tastes good. Great ingredients.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I love that this product doesn't taste fishy - and no aftertaste. I know fish oil is important and I've been using Carlson's for many years. I just take a tablespoon every morning with my other supplments.