Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Wild Caught Super Omega-3 Gems, 600 mg, 180 Soft Gels - iHerb
GH
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

After I visited Norway and specially Norwegian Salmon museum I started to trust a quality of Norwegian. It's the Best you can buy as far as Norway exports only the Best to worldwide. We don't eat so much of fish so we need to supply Omega every day to be healthy. All my family, my larents supply this product

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The added vit E is great too! I have been trying to lower inflammation and took 2 caps of this everyday for 3-4 months (among other things). My inflammatory markers all lined up nicely as opposed to 6 months ago. It is a good product! I buy it for my family also.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Very good ! Ordered the 3rd time already. Helped me during stress and during my exams period. Very good for the brain so definitely I'm going to order more-It has a very good concentration of DPA and EPA. Adviced to friends too )

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This gems are a great investment, highly recommend these ones as it doesn’t have a lemon aftertaste. Used second time, first ordered the one which has lemon flavor. Please don’t forget to like if you find this review useful. Thank you

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Always fresh, pleasant taste, as I never eat the gel capsule. After a while of using it, you will start feeling your mental capacity changes, memory improvements, nervous system stability. Skin and hair go along with it)

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great high quality product! Clean ingredients list and regularly tested for potency, purity, stability and heavy metals. Good neutral taste. One of the best omega supplement products and companies out there.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love them and was buying them already multiple times. They are packed in big gel capsules, which are still quite easy to swallow. Best taken with food.

Posted on May 17, 2022

The quality of the product is great! No fish oil taste or smell. Usually take it during the winter, because my skin become very very dry. So, with this omega no problem at all.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good EHA & DHA proportion per portion (1000 mg out of 1200 mg). Also there are the latest und regularly getting updated quality certifications from this company.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The omega-3s content is very high and my wife and son are taking the soft gels because they don't like the taste of liquid fish oil. The soft gels are easy to swallow and gives a nice lemon aftertaste.