GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have been taking lysine for years, not for cold sores but for immune support. I think it is definitely effective for this and has massively reduced the amount of times I get sick. Personally I prefer capsules but I bought this for a friend who can't swallow pills. It is a good amount of 1000mg servings for the price.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

so far this product mixes well in liquid drinks, actually slept better with taking it a few nights before bed, no aftertaste and package was sealed well and easy to open, A good quality supplement that is affordable and beneficial for the immune system, will last a month or longer .

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I prefer to buy powdered forms of supplements to avoid unnecessary ingredients. This one did the trick. I picked this brand because it was less expensive than my usual brand. It's a much smaller package than some of the others, so keep that in mind when you're comparing prices.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

good quality ingredient is clean. well sized product. well packaged. benefits muscle growth and assist with diet and training. taste a little bitter but it's ok once added to juice.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like the product formulation, it is getting absorb by the body much faster! Although, taste is a bit weird, but, the important part for me that it’s not sweet

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First time use of this product no real taste rather bland. Need to add with juice. Large jar should last long time. Can't evaluate yet have not used it long time. Quality is ok yet no real taste.

Posted on May 17, 2021

Arginine triggers the virus so things like asparagus etc that are loaded with it or if one is taking arginine powder or tabs, one needs to balance it with lysine. I use both and use one during one part of the day and the other another....works well. One can throw lysine, taurine, etc into alkaline water.

Posted on May 7, 2021

Good antiviral, also helps with occasional dizziness / vertigo. Lysine (along with vitamin C, proline and silica) also helps in the formation of collagen. This product is superior to lysine capsules or tablets, as it is pure lysine powder with no fillers or additives. I also like the fact it's a fairly small quantity and it can be used up fast, as this means the product won't get spoiled from opening and closing the bottle numerous times.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I take it with zinc 15-30mg more when I have lip blisters as herpes outbreaks! My mom said it works. It works but mild working.. sometime too late to suppress the blister, Them Take it Acyclovir 200mg before going to bed And Take in the morning again 200mg and .... monitor the condition, take it the last course 200mg. Usually, if not too late it will be fine soon, Keep it in mind, when you have lip blisters _DO not take NUTS such as almonds, chestnuts and peanuts etc, just avoid the Alanine-rich foods Instead, take the lysine rich foods ... such as milk!