GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I take 1 tablet before bed. Magnesium is very important to everyone and for all ages it helps you to sleep at night and relax. Its good for muscles and joint problems.I like the quality and the packaging is very clean and big. Very satisfied with iHerb products and their delivery.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Carlson Labs Chelated Magnesium is of good quality. The ingredients are appropriately in purity and dosage. My husband started taking it when he had trouble with leg cramps at night and no longer has that problem. I take it at night and it helps me to relax and sleep well. The price is of great value for this quality product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

since consuming this magnesium i never have difficulties falling asleep every night the ingredient suits my needs always satisfied buying from iherb, the quality is good the size ok.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have used this product for several years to supplement my magnesium in my diet. This product will not cause diarrhea as some other forms of magnesium sometimes do.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
1,763

Swell. The quality of delivery and packaging is just superb. Very good price. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Read the label. This is not fully magnesium glycinate, it is combined with magnesium oxide. No wonder it was so cheap. If I had known this in the beginning I would’ve never bought it. There are ofcourse benefits to taking this but full magnesium glycinate is superior. I take this postworkout and with meals. Magnesium is a commonly deficient mineral in most people’s diet so consider supplementing.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Excellent for your health, heart, to low your cholesterol , tastes good!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Excellent magnesium mineral for sleep joint and muscle I feel much better and package is perfect