GH

4.5
Based on 1,505 Ratings
1,079
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
the best shampoo for my hair and place I live in

I have tried a lot of shampoos and this best works for my hair. I have 2B/2C and sometimes even 3a curls, so this works really good. And it depends on the climate, this shampoo is good for winter and summer. There are some shampoos that don't work for my hair in summer, they get all frizzy and not at all curly. 😅 So this is the best, really. In really hot weather, this moisturises well. The scent is quite good, at first I thought it was really intrusive, but it fades, so you don't feel the smell all day. It is sweet and like pina colada.

dc3348ea-dc99-4e22-afc7-a9516bfb30ef
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like it so so so so much and I will ordered again, ( third times) I can see the big difference when I used this product, the size is perfect, also package is good, and I recommend you all to try It, you will like it so so so much, go to buy it and write your experience here, share with us your test Thank you so much I hope my comments helped you.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I dilute it with water so it would be less harsh on my hair and to create foam. After 2 washes the hair feels dry but applying conditioner fixes the issue. It is much less stripping than the other shampoos with sulfate and the bottle lasts me more than 4 months with my method. It’s not the ideal shampoo for my hair that’s 2b/3b but it’s definitely one of the best options I have for now. Please like my comment if you find it helpful.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,905

Fine. I buy not the first time, I will order more and advise all my friends. People often ask where I bought it. I recommend the site.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Finally I found the perfect shampoo for my curly hair. From the very first day I could notice my curls are nicely formed.And lasted more than 24 hours.really love this shampoo.Even the scent is so nice and it's not too strong like some other products. Very fast shipping. I received my order after 4 days.I would definitely order again. love to use it again and again.Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It’s so good for curly hair make it moisturizer and without to sensitive the sclap and the package wasn’t good but it’s ok . And the size good for more thin 2 months with good quality and scent if you use it in the right way the benefit be more

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

to try it and i read many positive reviews about this product the scent perfect i will use it from today the size and quality amazing and the package also was perfect I like the comment and reviews about this product from benefit By the way my age is 35 Its good for all hair tips

Posted on Aug 28, 2022