GH

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I also have the vanilla and cherry truffle and I really love all of them. They smell heavenly and the smell is not too strong. Just perfect! Although unfortunately the smell doesn't last for long.. but it's still worth it!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The texture is very wonderful, the softness lasts, and the smell is strong. I just smell it. I use it on my whole body, but the quantity is forbidden, so I use it sometimes, and the smell I expected is powder on the words of some, but it came on a little fruit and I never like the smell of fruits, but it is okay The wind didn't bother me, on the contrary, it's normal, sweet and strong, meaning many people will like the wind

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Shocking texture! It was written as whipped, but I didn't think it was this far. The moment you hold the jar! I thought, but I think the capacity is small compared to the price. Will it grow even in a small amount? I also thought, but it wasn't that good because it was rather sticky ... The scent is also an adventure, and what is glazed sake? I bought it while thinking, but it smelled like grandma's cosmetics. If you smell it directly, it doesn't smell like that, but when you apply it to your body, it feels sour. I like natural cosmetics, and I almost always buy body cream lotion on iHerb, which has a nice scent and feel, but I don't think there are any repeats 🥺 And all the products I bought this time are hot! I came in a state of being exposed to such a high fever! I'm worried that the quality will not change 🥺

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Perfect for dry skin, pleasant peach scent. love it

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very greasy, poorly applied, hard to smudge. Smells nice