GH

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Hair is saved, nails are happy!

I started taking vitamin D3 recently when I read an interview with a specialist, which said that about every second resident of a large city who turns to him for hair loss suffers from a D3 deficiency. After 2-3 weeks, I was surprised by the rapid reduction of hair loss and stronger nails. Hair falls out, of course, but within normal limits. Already by 6-8 cm, new ones have grown to replace the dropped ones. How happy I am! In this case, D3 is released in capsules - I really like this form for the ease of administration, you do not need to count the drops, as in the liquid form. For myself and my parents, I buy only capsules. Medium-size jar. There was a protective film on the lid. There is also protection under the lid - made with high quality. The capsules themselves are small, about 1 cm, almost transparent, with a slight light yellow tint. It is easy to swallow, I have no discomfort. Specifically about California Gold Nutrition, I can say - the vitamin is working, there is an effect from them! Be healthy! If the review is helpful, please like it! )

43eb6f3f-f278-4352-9929-dbbf9b291317

I can't live without this supplement. Vitamin D has several important functions. Perhaps the most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and facilitating normal immune system function. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D is important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth, as well as improved resistance against certain diseases. If your body doesn’t get enough vitamin D, you’re at risk of developing bone abnormalities such as soft bones (osteomalacia) or fragile bones (osteoporosis). Impossible to describe all the benefits of this vitamin. I highly recommend. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

15ca2ccd-8071-464d-9e80-9af162e3cfb3
ee58129b-e8ab-4359-9021-90dd5727f186
65d1929b-6f83-4af8-84d1-f6080858b905
62f1623e-09b4-4709-ad1b-55a9c7a23ab3
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Vitamin D is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones, and our body creates vitamin D from direct sunlight on our skin when we're outdoors. I take this vitamin D supplement when I cannot go out during cloudly/ rainy days. As Vitamin D is fat soluble, so strongly recommend to take it after full meal where body can absorb more effectively.

1a89028b-8f5a-41e5-9a37-91a573872684
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Quality is overall good for the price. DOSAGE and size is good easy to consume even without water. it is sealed tight in the container ABSORPTION IS fast. made me feel active within the month of consuming it. I normally take 3 gels to maximize the vitamins effect. The taste is mild and not strong fishy smell. Overall good especially for those who have vitamin d defeciency.

2d0d8c16-796c-4851-9a22-9f5a97524586
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I give this Vit-D to my 12 year's old boy. Because I know that Vit-D is an essential Vitamin for Kids. Vit-D helps regulate the absorption of Calcium and also supports a healthy immune system. Small capsules, easy to swallow for Kids. And I also drink 5000 IU Vit-D from this product. I highly recommended. If you think this is helpful, please click like button.

81de814a-48de-4dc0-a08b-ecdb12d71e2e
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

California Gold nutrition is my go-to band when I want to buy vital supplements. For the pakage of the product, it was packed in a moderate potion that can easily to bring with me when I have to travel. About its effects, vitamin D3 help to structure your bones and joints by escalate the absorbability of calcium. I will buy some more for more obvious effects.

0c61e0ab-ecda-4878-b87a-913b6bce08e3
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It's vitamin D3 that's small and slimy pill size, so it's not a problem to swallow. The amount is 2000iu, which is a good amount, not too much and not too little. I had taken 5000iu before, although there were no side effects, but I was worried that it would make my kidneys work harder. So I reduced it to 2000iu, which should be enough, and I get my vitamin D from the sun by going out in the sun for an hour a day.​ This product is very useful, I recommend it.

6777550d-42e0-44fe-b7dd-f2c5326ce292
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have taken this vitamin for more than six months now and I feel that my physique has improved significantly. It is definitely worth the cost, and I'm very happy with my decision to try it out. It's important to note that this is just a starting point, not a complete solution to all issues in life, but if you follow it properly, you can achieve many

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin since the beginning and it helps in a lot of ways - mood, sleep, male health. I'm 35 years old and it's my first experience with an herbal supplement. It provides me with energy, stamina and concentration - all of which is needed for my work as a web developer on a startup project.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is the best vitamin supplement I've ever used. I'm 62, and it gave me a burst of energy every day that lasted through the winter months. It kept me feeling alive and well despite being so busy with work because it gave me everything I needed to be productive.