GH

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These gummies are lovely. My daughters love them. I must admit that I got them for my kids, but decided to try them myself. They have a super cute shape and wonderful flavor. They come in a nice size packaging of 90 gummies. These gummies are suitable for kids at the age of 4 and above. The daily intake is 3 gummies. I also give them to my four and my two year old daughters, I give them one daily. Vitamin C helps boost the immune system. My kids are quite healthy and I trust it’s because they take vitamin C and Vitamin D. Please consult your doctor before you take vitamin D though so you can take the dosage as prescribed. You can not get overdosed with Vitamin C as the excess amount just leaves the body. But still consult your doctor to determine the dosage suitable for you and your kids.

1f2a2b36-cb0f-44c9-bb49-6f9e9fcd219f
43d1a585-c456-435d-b0eb-e5f16a7cc1d0
9e5943bf-a564-4629-8c26-c9a2e627c26d
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

We bought these vitamins on the recommendation of other users. The 3-year-old girl has been ill often lately, and so have other children in kindergarten. She used Omega in combination with vitamin C and immunity syrup for 7 days. She has not had any signs of a cold since. They don't cause problems with constipation, they taste great, so I eat them sometimes :) If this comment helped you, please click like that others customers can see benefits of this product. Thanks.

1aafb00f-0a80-4449-9edf-7e0f0def0324

It is important for me that in this cool season I found vitamin C that my children consume. Before that, they did not want vitamin C in any other form, and these jellies are a lifesaver! Jellies are soft, but not sticky, not small. A jar of large volume, I think it will be enough for the remaining winter month and the first spring.

e2064c4c-0b16-4a8b-aa82-554b07570370
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality of product is great~ size perfect for a big family! The package is safed if the kids want to take more because of the goooddd taste:)) I took it with us on holiday, and kids know that after a beach day will receive a vit C. They like because is like a reall jelly!

001bec6a-f846-4313-96e0-881d72b04554
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great quality gummies not so rich in ingredient just 250 mg Vit C but it is already good for immunity just small size. The packaging is sligtly loose, effectiveness not bad but not so good, potency is ok less acidity not bad on your stomach taste really good and good antioxidant as well

b617f718-3055-4a95-a276-a10c60a2f334
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Surprisingly good quality, pleasant texture and taste. It actually feels like an orange-flavoured candy, and not like candy-like supplement - though maybe not as acidic/sour as I would have liked. The ingredients are pretty basic and there's nothing suspicious on the list. Good price for this size of a package.

9f341ece-6bb8-4a04-922c-252e7b3ad09e
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love gummies! who doesn’t?! 😋🥰 I usually take 3 gummies per day, after lunch. Since per gummies 250 mg of vitamins C ! It also has Vitamin A (75mcg)!! I love eating it, especially the children will also love it because it was literally like gummies. No after taste. No Soy, glutein, gelatin or GMOs. Great antioxidants and for immunity especially this days! 😋😋

b8c8606c-76cd-4d17-b70c-d5a47ee5c211
9d555bbd-6c2f-407f-894e-fd7a7541dbf9
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

767abacb-4993-4dd6-8d5e-8d124cd22d8c
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

7c72ff7c-6694-4f05-a64d-d05fed32156a