GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

first I was hesitant that it would taste like vinegar which I really hate, but because of its benefits I gave it a go, wow just wow, it's actually so refreshing, tastes like apple tea! I'm mixing it with California Gold marine collagen, so good!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good ingredients and very great taste love this product and the scoop inside is vey helpful

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

nice ice tea, good taste and will order again . next time may not to buy the bottle of Kombucha .

Auto-translated from Russian

proper care of kombucha guarantees benefits and eliminates harm to our body. If you make fermented tea, you can get a valuable probiotic rich in amino acids, antioxidants and polyphenols. It has been scientifically proven that the beneficial properties of the drink strengthen the immune system and have a beneficial effect on overall health and the functioning of the intestines and digestion.

6eacc1a3-3a4e-4719-9fa9-7af373bfe17f
frlv
Posted on Nov 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I can't say that I am directly delighted, although I like kombucha in general. I think the price is a little too high, but it can be so when you want to drink and water does not quench your thirst, instead of something harmful! Since it is not sweet at all, I added stevia and it was great.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very fragrant, with a little sweet and sour taste, very delicious, will buy again!