GH

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
probiotics

DID YOU KNOW...... Taking your probiotic at bedtime, when the digestive system has very little activity and the pH of your stomach is relatively low, gives the good bacteria a higher chance of attaching to the intestinal wall and thriving. When you have good bacteria in your gut, your body will naturally produce melatonin and you will sleep.

a7895e24-8e3c-4d45-8e68-d37c1664d2fe
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

this probiotic is the best I've been using it for 3 months and this is my honest review . - it helped me with my inflamed cystic acne that was caused by taking antibiotics - the white thick discharges and itching is now less than it used to be in my private area . like please if you found it helpful .

20832410-12da-4887-a774-61649bd8d9b7
04889078-3061-4a88-b2ba-8eb324cf1cf2
d7f26008-3ef6-4926-959f-47fa6d7da5c4
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Ever since I started taking probiotics supplements a few years ago, I have found it to be very helpful in providing healthy bowel movements and nowadays I take it almost every day. I recently encouraged my elderly parents to take probiotics regularly and they have also found it helpful for them. I ordered this product on 25-Sep-21 and received it today on 1-Oct-21 which is quite fast in my opinion. The items are received in good condition and the Best Before dates are all 01/2023. I am looking forward to trying them! I have ordered more packs as I will be passing some to my parents. I am very happy to have found this on iHerb because these are individually wrapped capsules and do not need to be kept in the fridge making storage easy, and I bought them at good price as it was during a 25% discount promotion. This is the first time I am submitting a review on iHerb, so if you find this review helpful for you, please give it a Thumbs Up and this will encourage me to submit more reviews in the future. Thank you so much!

69cd3a37-d5a7-46a0-8b4f-55fcfa390ec3
430e8f3c-8c65-41a1-8ee9-6a550c469078

Amazing! I don't live without this supplement in my life! Probiotics are live microorganisms that have health benefits when consumed. Probiotics — which are usually beneficial bacteria — provide all sorts of powerful benefits for your body and brain. They may improve digestive health, reduce depression and promote heart health. Some evidence suggests they may even give you better-looking skin. Probiotics are made of good live bacteria and/or yeasts that naturally live in your body. You constantly have both good and bad bacteria in your body. When you get an infection, there’s more bad bacteria, knocking your system out of balance. Good bacteria helps eliminate extra bad bacteria, returning the balance. Probiotic supplements are a way to add good bacteria to your body. I highly recommend! if you think my comment helped you click yes!

0ece9e33-b36f-4225-88a8-2ed346207aec
4ed5ad09-30b4-47a2-a584-fba59737109d
82b13904-7c8b-4972-8794-01e5affba2d0
6295c42e-7427-4347-a77f-7fb0080d46e4
cec9ad70-667e-4e07-84e4-1f7119ff694b
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I am a doctor by profession and go in for sports, as well as monitor my diet and the nutrition of my patients. You can't even imagine what I have to observe with the help of people. Such neglected cases happen, but everything in our body depends on nutrition. You can eat the healthiest food, but if the body cannot digest it normally, it makes no sense. That's what probiotics are for digestion. They remain in the right amount in your intestines and make your food truly healthy! I take this particular manufacturer for myself and my family members. Very favorable volume and quality at a height. And the result will not be long in coming. The body will thank you. Like it in gratitude! ) And to you, great happiness and healthy food! Be healthy!

d54cd981-eb92-4333-97eb-3698569c2118
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I got these because of the price and had read the reviews on them and wanted to give them a shot. I suffer from baaaaaad bloating and I had read these help a lot of people. I have taken one before bed time a few times now after a very large dinner when my tummy is playing up and have woken up with no bloating so that’s great. I love the fact that they don’t have to be stored in the fridge so I can carry the little packet in my bag with me everywhere I go 🙌🏼 I’ve also got this grands vitamin C tablets plus their collagen powder (both I also highly rate) If my review helped in anyway please throw me a quick thumbs up, would be much appreciated.

976f5669-0f82-4555-b4ab-66cf5393f02e
b1097dde-a39e-45bf-a04f-9f2437af4351
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

After having covid, I had many issues with my digestive. I heard about probiotics by a doctor and I got it. And the surprise, it was like MAGIC! I'll surely reorder this product. I highly recommend it and I'm giving it 5 stars. Wish you all a good health!

6313c911-d34c-40a9-9b99-51a2e8bec677
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This helped me in my acid reflux! It’s also very convenient! When my tummy is acidic, i no longer have to drink a probiotic drink; i only had to take this probiotic pill and after few minutes, i feel fine! I love the fact that i take lesser medicine because of this. And even though i take lots of probiotic, i know i am doing my gut a favor!

ff538be0-d50f-4cbd-8574-73f2b8d0fc49
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

In general I personally think that probiotics are a must! If you wish to have a good health in general, your stomach must also be working well and for that, for it to function well probiotics are needed. I originally only used probiotics when traveling to secure a good gut health during that time. On one occasion, my gynecologist suggested to me take them from time to time and since that I did it (I used BioGaia, a bit on the pricey side). Then I discovered this one, where you get quite a lot of good bacteria for a really good price. I am not a doctor but I think the ingredients in this probiotics are great and the quality is also excellent. So I am currently taking them regularly. I keep them in the refrigerator, just in case, and take one a day. I take the one with the 5 Billion CFU, which I think is enough for me as I am taking it just to secure a good "Tummy Health". I also think that my overall health improved, since taking them.

3c080389-995e-46de-a831-a700bf8942d7
c74e8911-4516-4fe0-9181-2d7840902549
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Love these probiotics so much. Way higher quality and more affordable than local analogues at the same time. Definitely my favorite probiotic out there. If you have taken heavy medication such as antibiotics recently, you should start probiotics and take it for 2 months to normalize your intestinal flora that can be misbalanced by antibiotics and cause further breaches in health. Plz keep my mind that GI tract health is crucial to be maintained in order for an organism to work properly. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

360413ee-81cb-4677-bca0-adbcc03a1bd7