GH

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My senior parents and I try a variety of probiotics in the market and one of our criteria is to choose one that has at least 10 billion CFUs, as advised by my dad’s doctor. This product meets that criteria. In fact we are repeat buyers of this product already. (We rotate among diff brands & products & observe effects) It’s best to take probiotics either first thing in the morning, or before bed time. For optimal absorption of good bacteria in our gut. On a personal note, I notice that taking probiotics helps clear my adult acne (a sign of healthier gut microbiome). And I feel that digestion is better and more complete. Not that I have any issue with movement but I feel it becomes all the more at a regular time upon waking up. I would definitely keep this product at my rotation of probiotics to consume. Another tip: Do try a variety of strains to see which one suits you. Some may cause further gas and bloating. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review insightful in your holistic health journey.

4db17054-2503-48de-a66d-317772e45597
65214fb6-8ec4-439f-a31b-474661b29c1b
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These are my favorite probiotics prolly for last two years and I don’t even think switching to what I used to take before because these are so good for me and really help to maintain my intestinal flora. Speaking of which, they are way higher quality and more affordable than local analogues. If you have taken heavy medication such as antibiotics recently, you should start probiotics and take it for 2 months to normalize your intestinal flora that can be misbalanced by antibiotics and cause further breaches in health. Plz keep my mind that GI tract health is crucial to be maintained in order for an organism to work properly. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

ad8996c4-a108-4c14-8ba6-d37702570321

I’m 67 years old I had gallbladder removed and liver operation, since then I have digestion,constipation problem, insomnia too because of bloating, for more then 10 years been seen GP nutrition didn’t help at all, until few months ago I sew Dr berg videos, I started to follow his guide, so I bought a lot products from iherb, LactoBif probiotic is one of them. By the way my digestion getting much better now, I’m so happy I found iherb for all the products I need. Shipment was quick too! Thanks iHerbs.

fe61c3a1-b5d8-4b99-99b7-038211e4c1e0
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I can take as many supplements and vitamins as I like, but if I do not take care of my gut, anything else is useless. First step to a healthy gut and a healthy life. I take it in the afternoon 2 hours after any food and 1 hour before a smoothie full of prebiotics (fruits, yogurt etc) Prebiotics, which are carbs that help feed the friendly bacteria already in your gut. Yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, sourdough bread are great addition to your diet. Probiotics are great for weight loss improved digestion enhanced immune function healthier skin reduced risk of some diseases Thumbs up if you like it 👍

6c01c0e0-8855-4685-9398-0cd982190690
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Been taking this probiotic for about 1 month. So far I’ve yet to see any effect yet. Bought this as I read of the strains helps with eczema condition. My eczema is the mild type which appear some on the face and a little on my hand and legs. Will continue to finish and see if it reduces it.

98a3d359-36cb-4392-9dfd-d96e8f348d4e
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Having tried both the 5 billion and the 30 billion version, I find that the latter works much better for me as I suffer from severe constipation from time to time. If you’re using probiotics for the first time, I would suggest to start with 5 billion first and work your way up. I also love the the fact that it doesn’t require refrigeration for ease of storage. However, since I live in hot and humid climates, I do keep them in the fridge during summer months and especially when I purchase multiple packs while they’re on sale.

95f12bef-5486-45c3-9cce-1dd931afceee
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Will order this forever. It made a huge difference in my gut. I don’t feel bloated anymore and made me a regular to the toilet every morning. It feels so great. Although the first week, i am having a lot of gas (if you know what I mean 🤣). Over all, I love this product, will definitely continue buying this on the future. Good thing I bought 2 boxes. Highly recommended.

268ddbe9-f1c3-4355-8ee6-8951e6dabd4a
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

cdaf6450-42bd-4483-af7a-f58db7d790c0
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I’ve been taking probiotics for a long time now. I like this one because it’s blister packed to stay fresh and it has all the essentials ones I need to help stabilize my upset stomach. Before probiotics I always had stomach pains and it also helped with my weight management. Arrived in good condition and sooner than I expected.

feefc1b6-dfe9-4a4e-9c5a-030f31acba0f
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

First time trying this probiotic brand. It’s been quite a while since I took probiotics and wanted to start taking some as I have been having diarrhoea every few weeks and I’m not too sure of the cause. As such, I wanted to try taking this probiotics to help improve my gut health.

75971163-9d1b-4142-ac7e-b91bfc13f3fe