GH

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

High quality L-Glutamine made by Ajinomoto. The taste is not bitter. I'm taking it to recover my gut and to help with keeping and building muscles while losing weight. It helps me feel less hungry and it's easy on the stomach. One can take it with or without food. I drink one scoop (5g to 5,6g depending on how it fills up) on an empty stomach in the morning and another scoop later. It is not in the label but researching I found it has 20 calories per 5g. Tip: if you leave a piece of the safety seal you can use it to level the scoop without another utensil.

0122215f-129e-4011-9c8a-b2e2dd446d11
cc940a65-ed50-425e-910e-09e3470ba276
dc312193-9a7f-417d-a6f2-8ca8af2e89d5
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I got this L-glutamine powder because it has a great price point and a clean ingredient list. So far I am very satisfied with it. I drink it every morning on empty stomach mixed with homemade ginger juice and pineapple juice. The goal is to heal my gut!!! Can’t wait for the benefits to kick in soon ✨✨

f6c2eb8b-f0a8-4e87-80dc-c7af60ec9800
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

l- glutamine helps in recovery after training sessions, it helped me to recover fast and sleep well..... 😉 I don't feel any burden on muscles 💪 coz this product is super cool.... I was using Local L-Glutamine suppliments for 2 years I felt that i am just putting powder in my body. after using this Product I felt that there is exactly L-glutamin products exist. I would recommend to all athletes or workout lover.

2b876b28-73d8-4867-934b-c3e99d7be76f
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I got this L-glutamine powder because it has a great price point and a clean ingredient list. So far I am very satisfied with it. I drink it every morning on empty stomach mixed with homemade ginger juice and pineapple juice. The goal is to heal my gut!!! Can’t wait for the benefits to kick in soon.

This l-glutamine worked very well for me. I used it for digestive health and for stabilising blood sugar. I can't recommend it highly enough for people who are pre-diabetic. I don't know the exact mechanism but it definitely helps insulin sensitivity. Though, if glutamine can heal the gut then you would expect that this would indirectly influence blood sugar control given that gut health and diabetes are related. All in all, a high quality and affordable form of l-glutamine. If you've been told this amino acid is just for athletes, then you don't know the full story. I speak from experience. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It works magic on my gut in a matter of days. From constantly bloated and unable to enjoy my favourite foods (because they lead to more bloating and flatulence, e.g apples or corn) to being ok with eating almost anything after a week. I used to buy L-glutamine in capsule form but that way it was way, way more expensive. This large-size package is enough for 1.5-3 months depending on the dosage.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality. The powder doesn't have any taste to it and it's very easy to blend it with water (I find it ok just the way it is, though you can blend it with a juice). There is a convenient measuring scoop (5 grams) attached. I will definitely keep purchasing this product since I felt a major improvement in my gut health. Great supplement with many benefits.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking l glutamine for a while prior to this bottle. I like this brand as it’s affordable. Increases gut health, I notice that it helps with bloating and the gut lining which aids in digestion. This is one supplement I will keep repurchasing for gut health. If probiotics haven’t massively increased your gut health I’d consider adding this.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Greatly quality, Doesn't have much taste so it's good for a powdered supplement, large packaging and serving size. L-glutamine has benefits when it comes to fitness, training, and general workouts due to it's muscle tissue preservation but it's also really good for gut health so it's an important part of any diet.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I'm really glad I found this. I've been taking it for over 2 weeks to heal my leaky gut. I was getting fungal acne because of leaky gut. This product doesn't have any other ingredient other than l-glutamine, which is perfect for me as I often get hives when taking supplements in high doses. This one did not give me any allergic reactions and made my acne go away. I once stopped taking it for 2 days (to find out which supplement was giving me hives) and my fungal acne came back. I know it's this one that helped with my acne cause it went away again since I started taking it again. I've been taking 30g a day and plan to do it for another month or so. Haven't seen improvements with bloating yet. But it definitely helped with my skin. I feel more energetic too.