GH
4.9

4.9
Posted on May 2, 2022
Delicious

So happy that iHerb sells this dressing! I usually make my own, but I love Brianna's poppy seed dressing and it's not sold here in the UK. The taste is delicious and the quality of the ingredients better than in most store-bought dressings. I've recommended iHerb to friends for this dressing.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I live outside of the United States and it's always challenging to find good salad dressings with natural ingredients - and Brianna's definitely fits the bill. This is a great dressing for a sweet salad using fruit - or anything really.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Brianna makes fabulous salad dressings. Every one I have tried has been excellent, and this one is organic, which is a big plus for me.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Tried it in America and I just love it. It’s so flavorful and I can eat lettuce by it self with it that’s how good it is.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

GOOD TASTE, SIZE SMALL, QUALITY GOOD, INGREDIENT GOOD, PACKAGE GOOD

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Delicious sauce suitable for fruit and vegetable salads! Will be buying again

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Great taste and quality. The combination of ingredients makes for a perfect salad dressing.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My favorite salad dressing. Very flavourful, a little sweet taste, great ingredients.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

great quality and delicious. I generally don't like bottled salad dressings, but this is tasty.