Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Single Remedies, Ipecacuanha, 30C, Approx 80 Pellets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

These tiny little pellets work great and were easy to use! I felt nauseous from a migraine and they made the nausea go away pretty quickly. Other products like pepto bismo have failed to do anything for me in the past. I’ve only used the product once so far but I’m glad I bought them!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I took 5 pellets upon feeling nauseous. The releif was not instant but within an hour i did feel better. Will continue using homeopathic alternatives over harmful ingredient options available at stores. Great benefits using homeopathic stuff like less harmful to liver which is a concern of mine. There isnt much taste but be sure to let dissolve under your tongue.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

my son have a mltion sickness and his pediatrician tell us that they can help him with vomiting

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Works well but slowly, a good purchase though and very handy

Fateeme
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Great quality homeopathic medicines and good for morning sickness and nausea in general

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

it is effective depending on whether it is taken in time before the situation becomes acute

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

That’s amazing I will trying

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

This is handy for my homeopathic kit... Every time I buy from iherb I like to add an extra remedy to my order.

Avogelfit
Posted on May 5, 2021

Small pellets, easy to take. Perfect for pregnancy nausea or vomiting.