Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Single Remedies, Arnica 30X, 3 Tubes, Approx. 80 Pellets Each - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Quality is good. Active ingredient as Arnica Montana for pain relief. Small Tube packaging makes it easy to bring along. Pellets dissolve under tongue easily and is suitable for both adults and children

3d4916b7-3c47-4bf9-afdc-4b874f29e97d
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love Arnica pillules and use it a lot for bruising. They are sweet and tiny and can be left to dissolve in water and drunk later as a remedy. This is a First Aid item I always keep in stock.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

recommend to this brand by my aunt love arnica helps with bruising from fall ... used this brand since 8 years ago bought the 30c usually this Time trying 30x

Posted on May 2, 2022

Very helfpul for my chronic aches & pains plus I feel safe taking these since no harmful ingredients, toxins, chemicals etc. I take 5 pellets at a time & notice relief in minutes. Homeopathic supplements, vitamins, meds for the win.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Arnica is great against pain at least for me. I am using the cream version and is really help. I gave it to my old cat too. For me, can't go wrong.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Been using it for a while know when pain kicks, mixing it with essential oils or tiger balm. Improved my resting, which to me has no price.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought Arnica for a surgery that is probably beyond the scope of this homeopathic product but I think it’s helping the healing…even a little bit is helpful for what I am going through.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Great price. Did take me a while to figure out how to actually get a pill out. If anyone else experiences this, here’s the trick: turn it upside down so that the cap is on the bottom, then just twist the top, container part clockwise and each revolution dispenses one pill. Doesn’t work if you open it up and try. It took me several minutes to figure this out.