GH

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Quick recovery

I started my kids (8 & 10 years old) on this at the very first sign of flu symptoms. Knocked it out within 24 hours—complete relief!!! We’d much rather give our kids (& take ourselves) anything on the more natural ingredient side of remedies, so this was perfect! The quality is first rate!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I suffer from migraines. About a decade ago I found a prescription medicine that relieves my migraines, but over the years it has lost its effectiveness. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. One of those times it did not work came one July day last summer as I was flying from Hawaii to California. The woman sitting in the next seat took pity on me and insisted that I try one of these. I was extremely skeptical, but 20 minutes after I took this homeopathic medicine that science says should not work, a miracle happened and my migraine lifted. Now I take one of these tubes right after I take a migraine pill, and the combination continues to bat a thousand. It really is a miracle!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Some say it works, some say it doesn't. I believe it does, but that may be because some expect it to alleviate the symptoms. It will not. It supports to immune system to fight the illness. Have been taking it for years and will continue at the first sign of a cold/ respiratory infection. It will shorten the duration of having to suffer.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is a high quality natural medicine to boost your immunity at any age!! It's a homeopathy medicine with convenient packaging.It tastes like sugar and I take it if I have a concern about catching a cold at the first symptoms. I find it helps with fast relief of any cold or flu symptoms. It's a great supplement with amazing benefits.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

this is my all in 1 flu killing supplement, I can still recall when I got headache, body ache, fever and fatigue all at the same time, and yet this tablet manage to ease all of them. well what can I say the quality speaks for itself, I Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This stuff works! It annihilates colds , flus & respitory issues, whilst not harming the body. It also alleviates the headaches caused by these issues. It lessens both the severity & duration of these ailments, whilst not harming the body, like (most) medicines/pharmaceuticals do. These homeopathics are my desert island product & I (& my kids) could not live without them! Thanks in advance if you can give me a “thumbs up”!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I recommend this product to all my friends and work collegues the quality of product is next to none withh top ingredients and is true homeopathy - this producct WORKS and I have been buying this for years. You have to follow the instructions to get the improvements and relief . The tablets are tasteless and easy to swollow...

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

At the onset of aches, fever and other flu-like symptoms works really effectively to recover quicker. There has been some really terrible flu-like viruses around that seem to last a week and when my daughter (age 17) was experiencing terrible headache, body ache and fever she took this she recovered in 24 hours. The trick is to have it on-hand to use straight away!