Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Optique 1, Eye Irritation Relief, 30 Doses, 0.013 fl oz Each - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Soothing and gentle dry eye relief. It's effective however, I do wish they offered the standard eye drop packaging instead of this single use style. It seems like such a waste and small bits of plastic with every use. Still, it's great product I can recommend to others dealing with dry and tired eyes.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This drops make my eyes feel amazing. Highly recommend for dry irritated eyes. I find the individual droppers a little annoying since the amount is more than what my eyes need for 1 application. I understand that the purpose of this is to have fresh not contaminated drops every time which is great, especially if you have any sort of eye infection and you touch the dropper to your eyes. they are expensive but I think it's worth splurging on something as important as our eyes.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good for scratchy eyes (guess it's dry eye). 71 yrs old and don't use glasses. This helps when eyes get scratchy esp. a night. At times I have used it daily, but not currently -- just for occasional spurts of eye scratchiness. A little hard for me to use. Most of it drips down my face, but I think all eye drops are like that. Love Boiron products.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Sterile. Homeopathic. I use these when my eyes are dry and also following an injection in the eye of medication for macular degeneration. Surprisingly, I can see better, read the eye chart better, afterwards. And when my eyes are burning and itching, sometimes feeling like daggers in them, it is actually because of the dryness. I had not realized this and was not using the drops recommended by the doctor because of the chemicals in them. Optique has only the homeopathics and is sterile.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I wear contacts and after a few hours my eyes become dry and irritated, but I discovered Optique1 and immediate relief to get me through the day. I am so happy that it can be used with contacts without doing them any harm! Optique1 was recommended by my daughter and now I will be recommending to others. I definitely will be purchasing it again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Hi dear friends!This amazing Product -Safe, healthy, effective Safe ingredients (no chemicals) and healthy (reduces contamination as in multiple use containers). Plus, this is one of the few products that lubricates my semi-dry eyes for longer than perhaps a half hour. I always trust Boiron to have healthy and effective products.I love these drops, they work much better and feel like they last longer than any other over the counter eye drops. One BIG draw back is that this ONLY comes in individual use packets.... and the top doesn't fit back on once opened.. So you either have to use it all, find a place to lean it to keep until the next use or waste some of it... for this price... wasting isn't an option for me. If I add up the one droplet I don't get out of each individual use... 20 drops per box, that is 10 more uses for me... I would prefer it in a small drop bottle.I recomandet it!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

These are excellent drops for irritated eyes. Sterile doses are sealed in a foil pouch. Snap off one of the 30 single-use doses and twist top to open. Apply 1 or 2 drops in eye. Package states that you can use 2 to 6 times a day. Made in France.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It's particularly good because it is free from persevatives and effective in soothing the eyes. Since my dry itchy eyes don't occur frequently, but when it comes, this eye drop makes a good choice, because they are in individual small portions and I do not have to open one whole bottle and leave it for quite some time with the remaining eye drops in the bottle wasted.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have found these eye drops to be very soothing. Also quite handy to take along in my purse. Last year I had a stubborn stye and I tried several OTC eye drops to help with the irritation, burning and general dryness and these brought almost instant relief and made the affected eye feel much better. Thank you Boiron!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Works well. I like that it's homeopathic. There were other questions/ reviews asking if it was safe for contacts and no one really knew. I messaged the company and they couldn't verify either because they said they didn't do the studies specifically for contacts. Anyway, I did try with soft contacts and it was fine. It definitely is "one use" though b/c there's no way to recap it, for example if you were going to use it in again in a few minutes, etc.