Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Chestal, Cold & Cough, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like the fact that even my 5yo can take this. It's sweet but I personally don't like the taste compare to the one I take before. With regards to it's efficacy, I'm not sure it helps since my son still has a cough after a week.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love this product . The time in which I received it was perfect. It's a great quality product I recommend everyone to use whenever you are coming down with a cold. I use it for my three year old and it works amazing!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love this syrup, no weird cherry after taste like conventional syrups and it seems to help at the end of the day after taking it multiple times. Quite a lot of servings per bottle too.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This works so well! I don't use anything else. Haven't needed it for a number of years but I had tried all kind and nothing performed as well as this for chest congestion.I keep a bottle on hand.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I’ve already tried it on my son when he started come up with something and had bouts of cough and it immediately stopped! I don’t know if it’s a miracle or what, but definitely going to use it again

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have never experienced these kind of Cough syrup is the perfect way to soothe your throat. It wraps around the throat. I prefer a more natural remedy. The syrup tastes good. working perfect espesially for barking cough I Recommended

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It was surprising to see sucrose as an ingredient. The taste was not bad so I wish it can be reformulated to be sucrose free . Haven’t taken it long enough to see the effects. Cannot comment on quality as yet. Just know Boiron does make good products with a good history.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

A day and night solution for cold and cough relief ! Helps with a runny nose, cough and nasal and chest congestion. Doesn't make you drowsy and is dye-free.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Haven’t used yet, waiting until I feel a cold coming on. But I have used this brand’s products before and they have seemed to help.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

So sweeeeeet, just like drinking liquid candy. Not recommended if you want to drink just before bed time, since for me you will need more brushing after this