Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Arnicare Gel, Pain Relief, Unscented, 4.2 oz (120 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Our whole family loves Arnicare and have been fans for 5 years already. My senior dad uses this to relieve his shoulder and back muscle pains. We also use this if we get a bruise and I noticed that the swelling and inflammation heals much faster vs letting nature take its own course. It has a clear gel consistency, but non-sticky and non-greasy. It is odorless and is easily absorbed. It can easily be washed off too. This is better than minty muscle pain relief oils if you don’t like your skin to be minty, oily or feel warm. Pls give me a thumbs up if you find this review helpful 👍☺️👍

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I suffer from varicose veins thanks to the "lovely" genes of my family. At only 23, my feet hurt really, really bad when I walk/sit for long periods of time. And I work remotely at a desk job, so go figure. They usually hurt really bad at night and keep me awake, but I apply this like 30 minutes before going to bed and it calms them down so I can at least sleep. Take care of your legs, folks. And if you're unlucky like me, buy this. :)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have been using this for years and love it! It has helped with so many ouches and bruises. I even put it on my chin when I had dental work to be done. The ingredients make it a clean clear gel and it only smells a bit herby. It's great quality and lasts quite a long time. It gets a bit more concentrated as you get close to the end of the tube. I always liked that they kept The metal tube so less plastic waste but sadly recently ordered and it is now plastic.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I tried Boiron, Arnicare Gel, Pain Relief at the recommendation of a friend for to help with my neck pain. It works surprisingly well and I love that it is unscented. Another great benefit is that this product is considered homeopathic which is very important to my family as we are trying to stay away from the standard OTC products we've been using for years.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

You don't need a lot of weird ingredients, just one or two really good ones! I got this to replace another similar product. Arnica is great stuff, hoping it keeps my hands from hurting too much after working in the winter cold. FYI, if you don't love the scent of alcohol, it dissipates pretty quickly. But be advised, if you have cuts on your hands...you will find them after putting this on.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’ve used this for years. Just bought this for a friend on blood thinners to help with there constant brushing. They loved it! This brand of arnica gel is great, the only one I buy. I was so thrilled to hear how this has helped my friend to heal fast and with less pain.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been having a neck problem for almost 10 years. If i dont do regulary yoga or streching and staying motionless it feels a lot. I do use it this one. It works. This is Homeopathic ingredients. And boiron brand has quality products. It is not sticky . You can try it with little massage. And it is unscented i think it is good fir this kind of products.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I've been using this company for years as a trusted source for my homeopathic remedies and products. Arnica gel is just wonderful for so many different muscle ailments and bruises. I have been using it for many years and couldn't go without. I try to put the gel on asap when I feel any kind of ache or if I pull a muscle. It works really great for my lower back soreness after doing physical activities such as gardening that make it ache. Almost right away it will relieve the pain/ache. Also great for when I aggravate something when I workout at the gym. Just be sure not to use on open wounds or sores.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have a very fair complexion. My job often requires a lot of overtime. This combination of factors often leads to me looking very tired around the eyes with blue discoloration. I use a small amount of this wonderful arnica gel to dab around my eye area and it works wonders! It reduces swelling and puffiness and is highly effective in combatting the blue discoloration under my eyes from lack of sleep. I do not use makeup products, so ensuring my complexion is as refreshed and supple looking is important to me. Therefore, i will not be without this product in my self care regimen. I should also note that when applied daily, this arnica product also lessons the appearance of spider veins on the legs.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This gel helps avoid or heal bruises and depuffs / deswells LIKE NO OTHER, speeding recovery after rhinoplasty surgery! Ah-maaaaazing! At peak swelling, I put this gel on and give myself a lymphatic drainage massage and I kid you not the swelling has magically gone down in a few hours. BEST OF ALL, I have super sensitive skin and this has not given me a rash or a breakout. It does dry down a bit shiny esp if you’ve put on a few layers like me😅 I also now use it to avoid or help muscle pain after a grueling workout. A Holy Grail item for sure. LOVE THIS STUFF.