GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Have only been taking this supplement for a week but have really felt so much better mentally and dont seem to have so much brain fog. It a very good quality product and doing my research this brand came out on top. It has no nasty fillers. Its a little bit expensive but its worth the money. Also good for your liver.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

High quality product, which I have good experience within many years. I´m a big fan of all of BodyBioś products. I use two capsules a day. It is easier to consume the capsules than the oil, as the oil does not taste that great. I use It for detox and cellrepair.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

We switched from the liquid BodyBio PC to this capsule BodyBio PC because it's more value for money as the liquid version sticks to the bottle and is very thick so you don't get the full amount. Whereas with the capsule, you know you're getting the full amount. I like this PC because it has a nice blend of other phospholipids too.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Best PC delivery system I can find and was a game changer in lifting the chronic brain fog during my mycotoxin detox. Took in the morning and felt better by that afternoon. Now a staple in my daily regime.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Excellent quality PC. If you have fat processing issue this helps make bile. It can build and detoxify the cells as well. Take with meals but start slowly. Great price on iherb too!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My husband and I have been using this for almost a year now and won’t go without its part of our daily vitamin routine!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Normally I buy liquid Pc but this time decided to try in capsules. For me it is a more preferable form as I don’t need to measure it in the spoon.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Brilliant supplement. I have noticed a significant difference in my energy levels and overall wellbeing. It is easy to take, there is no unpleasant aftertaste. I will certainly be purchasing this supplement again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I love BodyBio Products as they product high quality supplements. I bought this specifically for brain health and cell reapir. After using it for a year, i found myself with better brain clarity and less achy muscles upon heavy workout.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This product helped lift the foggy veil over my brain while detoxing from mold and recovering from EBV and associated fatigue. Could resume study after starting this, after brain/memory not working for several months. Recommend capsules over liquid, which was very thick and sticky but tasted okay.