Page 1 - Reviews - Bluebonnet Nutrition, Super Quercetin, 90 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've tried other quercetin blends and this one works the best. It's the only one I take now. It works great for seasonal allergies and also to help combat poor air quality. The wildfire smoke + other pollutants creates a histamine response in the body. This product helps me cope with all the crappy air and seasonal allergies.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

The Super Quercetin capsules are excellent for anyone with allergies!!! I wanted to stop using Allegra and a friend introduced me to these capsules. I just realized today that I am no longer using an inhaler and two other products which were prescribed to me in 2016 for tree pollen and dust allergies.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Good well-studies blend of Quercetin and Bromelain, although some products also include Stinging Nettle which this product misses. I think its a decent value for money product, for managing histamine levels in a more natural way, rather than taking pharmaceutical anti-histamines. I've come across that Quercetin can also provide longevity benefits (by boosting autophagy) especially when taken during fasting

Posted on May 21, 2022

Since i have been taking Quercetin my allergies have greatly reduced. This year was a heavy pollen year and i found this brand was very beneficial.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Super quercetin helps me with my allergies. I take it if I'm going outside around trees, pollen etc., around cats and dogs since I'm allergic to them

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great product I owe this product for helping my heart palps settle .. they were so frequent and consistent for months until taking this product and they would settle within 1h of taking these .. quercetin is amazing !

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Excellent supplement for quality and variety of ingredients compared to other similar supplements I have tried. I take this for several months from October and it really helps with my seasonal allergies

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Take your QUERCETIN!!!! This supplement is excellent and especially a good one for 2021. The added vitamin C makes it even better. Pair this with zinc and vitamin D and your health will benefit.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Good way to get quercetin with other bioflavinoids. use when getting a bit stuffy. It also contains some Vit c in the form of ascorbic acid