GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This almond taste amazing. The ingredient is only almonds and no oils or other crap added. The quality is great. I think there are a lot more benefits to eating almonds than just the vitamin E and the fat. I would recommend this product to y’all. I eat 20g of this almond daily.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Our family already knows and trusts Blue Diamond Almonds, and we do usually eat the ones in the green bag/box (raw/natural). So it wasn't a huge surprise that these Lightly Salted Blue Diamond Almonds were great too! These Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds have 40mg of sodium per serving, 2% of daily value. So not bad! My spouse likes to snack on these when working from home. I like them as well, and it makes me feel good to have healthy and nutritious snacks in the house for our family. Thank you, Blue Diamond!!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Use this to make homemade almond milk. Ratio: 1 cup almonds to 3 cups water…soak overnight in refrigerator. I use my vitamix (or any good quality blender will do) and blend up in the morning and pour through fine colander.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

great low calorie snack. filling too. if you like almonds, go raw!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Pocket size snacks! My go to trek snack from now on.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Fresh almonds, you can feel a high quality product and the taste is great.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Blue Diamond always has the best quality almonds. Affordable pricing as usually. Will buy more bags next time.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Delicious almonds packed in small packages that are very convenient to take with you outside of the house, recommended

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
1,509

good quality package of Almonds taste great and and packaging is good

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Fresh taste, loved this great quality product. Perfect for daily use.