GH

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I love this shampoo. I like that it has just a little menthol to give you a slight tingle feeling when lathering up your hair. It leaves it feeling and looking clean.I really like the scent of this shampoo. It also has cooling features which feel nice on the scalp. Combine it with the conditioner and hair feels great afterwards.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Excellent soap for men although I as a woman really enjoy using it as well. Gives energy to the body, recommended after a fitness workout. Amazing smell, I would be happy if the size of this product was larger because it runs out in our house very quickly.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Scent is really pleasant. Hair feels really clean and smooth. Bottle also looks quite good. It doesn’t have sulphate so it is good for your hair

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My husband used this shampoo a couple years ago. Asked me to order it again. Looks like he likes it.

2eb30352-9966-4063-8152-0f9c9d1a4a1b
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

So I ordered this for my bro since he needed to stock up on shampoo and conditioner. He absolutely loves it. He feels he rids of the dandruff in his hair and helps with the knots in his hair. He also claims to like the musk scent. I would recommend on his behalf!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I love this shampoo. I like that it has just a little menthol to give you a slight tingle feeling when lathering up your hair. It leaves it feeling and looking clean. The rectangular shaped bottle fits in my shower better than a round bottle. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone looking to upgrade from their current product.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This is my second bottle and let me tell you this shampoo is amazing! I love how clean it makes my hair feel while also being gentle to my sensitive scalp. Smells very nice - fresh and clean. Overall I’m happy with my purchase and will be buying more for sure.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It's a decent shampoo. Not too bad value for it's size. But the smell is not very pleasant. And I don't particularly feel like there are good qualities to it. With that in mind, it works as basic shampoo.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It’s great! My husband is so happy! take it for the third time!