GH

sierrajoscar
Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Skin is so matte and smooth!

This smells and feels great when applied on the skin - there's no strong scent to it, which I appreciate for sensitive skin. The pores look visibly smaller after applying and it looks like my face got smoothed out - the refiner made the skin look matte for quite a few hours afterwards too. I use it twice a day, and face is still exceptionally smooth (not oily!) in the morning after when I wake up, having applied it at night. However though my concern is the price point, though for this great product, I would still repurchase to use on problematic spots.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Although the size is small, use little amount is enough for the whole face. The effect was amazing and last for half day. I have an oily skin that always makes me a shiny face. I needed to use tissue to tap the face oil off frequently in the past. This product makes my skin matt and feel smooth. Love it and had repurchased it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I took it on the praise of some girls, and my dermatologist also described it to me. My skin is mixed to oily and contains pores. It does not make an annoying layer over the skin. On the contrary, it is light on the skin and has a beautiful scent.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

it really has a matt finish but doesnt leave the skin too dry. Doesnt clog my pores. My make up goes well on top of it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have extremely oily skin and I have been tried every things, but like this product I could’t found because really make my skin matte, soft and no more pimples

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It's a great moisturizer, but it doesn't last long, only 30ml. It doesn't have any smell at all which is great. Sometimes it would peel off my face, I'd recommend putting a little amount of it at your T zone then follow with another moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I trust Bioderma products and pores reduction are in progress👍👍

a4f92fac-4907-47af-a0f4-a660958eb8a0
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I ordered this again because it reaaaalyyyy very very gooooood for sick i advice u to buy it all women should buy this

9920c988-0b2d-4e03-a5f2-c1455bdacaf3
64cbdfab-815d-413e-ac1b-e62f70e16342
a11c10a1-8aae-4ad6-91a7-463f9ae10604
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I can really see the difference on my skin. Use it in the morning after my day cream.