GH

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I use the adult version of this spray and absolutely love it. I think it's a great product, and personally I think it tastes nice. Unfortunately my kids don't enjoy the taste of the kid version. I think it's a bit less sweet than the adult's one, and I guess they don't like the taste of propolis which is a shame because it's so good for sore throats and viruses.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Loved the spray! Literally feels better right away, soothing the throat - tested on myself ( does work for grown ups) kids liked the sweet (ish) taste. Has one package bug - after first few uses it starts to get glue and it’s hard to use - love the manufacture - but they should fix it ( yesterday)

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Excellent organic throat spray. I really like the taste. Most importantly, children love them very much! Attracted by the naturalness of the product and the absence of artificial colours. I recommend it to those who care about the health of their children! If my review was helpful, please 👍

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is for child and I am not sure yet if see the results I was hoping for. It's very weak or little of propolis in it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is really good, tastes good and my daughter loves to use it. The only thing is the spray that doesn’t work properly after some use.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

very nice, i used this for myself as a grown can make healthy pain relief and natural its very important for me . taste like some honey

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The best propolis product for kids, easy to take, tastes good. We use it eveytime my kid and a sore throat. It even help ease her pain throat when she is coughing.