GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Lovely plate, got two of those and they are my daughter's favorite plate. She loves the colors and little compartments, and I love the fact that it's silicone, making it safe for serving hot foods on.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

this is my new favorite purchase for my 9 month old. the best thing you can get is a suction plate for baby led weaning

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I liked the quality, it stick good in the table. Still I didn’t try it with my daughter

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

very good quality, interesting design, my daughter was happy to have this. good to spoon feed

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great quality, especially like the spoon.Will buy something else from this brand.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Highly recommended! One of the best choices, material and color 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Quite nice and my baby like it because it not moving

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love this 4 section plate, the spoon bery usefull too

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I liked the quality, easy to use, the size is suitable and the packaging is excellent. The benefit is safe in the microwave and the heat is suitable from the age of 6 months. The flavor, taste and ingredients do not affect them, and the division of the plate is suitable, the portion, the diet, the frequency

b3b73e02-43e9-4cab-97e0-78a1a0f56314
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A very high quality set that is really nice to hold in your hands. Color - as in the picture, the plate is very bright. Silicone - soft, high-quality, odorless, without hooks. The plate with Velcro-vacuum on the bottom sticks really well to the surface of the table and does not fall when the child touches or pulls the plate. I recommend!