GH

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Yummy!

I've been moving away from capsules to liquid supplements and this did not disappoint. It doesn't have an overpowering taste but does have a nice strawberry flavor. The package is relatively small so would probably travel well. I use it straight. I like the idea of great taste, greater absorption of vitamin D, travel size, and quality ingredients.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like everything I have tried by Barlean's. This product is great! High amount of vitamin D, nice strawberry taste, easy to take. This is very good for children who do not like to take pills. Also vitamin D is extremely important for our health especially if you are living in regions with long, cold and long dark winters. Highly recommend this product and will repurchase it definitely again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Barleans is a trusted brand in my household. This if the first time I have bought this as we don't get enough sun and are most likely suffering from Vit D deficiency due to a busy lifestyle and online schooling. Vitamin D has numerous benefits for bone health, hair health, and so on. What effect this Liquid Vit D3 has on us can only be measured after going to the doc. However, I think the size should have been bigger, and the taste though not bad, is too intense. The quality is definitely good as it is Barlean's after all!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love strawberry milk so I could not resist trying this. It is nice to try once, but it just won't last long. The bottle was only 2/3 full and it's emptying very fast even if I am measuring 1T every day. Its definitely the tastiest vitamin I've had though.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great taste. High quality. Needed a supplement for my daughter, who can't swallow pills. She is very picky with taste and smell, and this product worked well for us.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

First time turning this brand . I like the strawberry taste but too soon to see results . Will edit after a month of trial . The bottle is kinda small don’t know why was expecting a big bottle lol

Posted on May 12, 2021

My vitamin D level was critically low, but despite that I've been struggling with committing to take regular supplements. So finding it in this form has been a big fortune! I don't feel like I have to force myself to take my supplement anymore, but instead I'm looking forward to take it every single day. The dosage is super high, so it fits perfectly for someone like me, who's got a huge vitamin D deficiency. It tastes like something in between strawberry milkshake and smoothie. Update: I've had my blood test done, and it showed that my vitamin D level has increased from 6 to 22! (in just 1.5 months)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

For those who don't take capsule, this is good option to take vit D3 which is needed everyday.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Amazing. This is the only way my daughter will take Vitamin D.