GH

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Super duper cute and amazinggggg

1. the moisture is to adore for 2. works on lips and burns 3. u got cracks on ur feet, this is the thing to apply n keep on with a cling wrap n use some socks maybe for an hr or so. 4. it's simply versatile 5. I'm getting a bigger tin

22525d54-8ca2-4f5b-abd0-52353f29c31c
Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good moisturizers! The smell is kind of weird but it is amazing. Even tho it is small it has a lot of product in the tin can. Also the shape and size of this product is very adorable and can be put in a small bag. I feel like it is one of the best things u bought.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My feet and hands are getting super dry during the wintertime. The usage of sanitizers makes my hands sometimes so dry that it hurts and no regular lotions help. My feet get cracks. I had so many hopes for the new product and it didn't disappoint. It's the best medicine for dry skin during the winter season. It healed my feet after a couple of weeks, the hands are getting relieved after every work shift. The composition is oily, so you don't need to apply a lot. The main benefit is it begins to work and moisturizes right away after an application. The only disadvantage for me is the unpleasant scent. The package is very convenient to open, and I'm glad I ordered the biggest size that is available (I think it could last for a few seasons).

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have eczema on my body & severely dry lips. This balm calms any soreness and another benefit is it lasts hours. Great price too. Strongly recommend it!

aeca8e40-bd04-47d2-8a61-aae34e7eb60c
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Such a cute little tin... and a really effective moisturiser for skin. The scent is a little unusual, but it's worth getting past that initial whiff to get such a good product. I've purchased this for someone with hands affected by cracked fingers from a type of psoriasis.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love this product. A Bag Balm in a lip-balm would be amazing... so I purchased a little tin for my handbag and med-camping-kit. The relief is instant and the healing is evident. We're from a family of surfers and this is excellent for sun-dried lips, rash, etc. Thank you Cow for sharing your remedies ~*╭დ

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Smells like gramma's medicine pantry. The smell is strong, but I love the way it smells. It has an incredibly thick/greasy consistency and works great for hands, elbows, knees, feet, etc. Applying it to dry feet and covering with thick socks before bed is great! Love this product! Will re-purchase

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like it! I mix it with a light lotion to make it easy to use due to the thick texture. It is very useful if you have dry skins, especially in winter. However, I buy it specifically for my feet because it's dry and it works great to keep them moisturized.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I enjoy the scent, this salve is the one that protects my hands from dryness when washing them often throughout the day. Its use makes the quality a sensitive benefit. During the winter season this salve and its texture add moisture, during the summer it may melt and proper storage is recommended.