GH

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Good

I take away one star bc the consistency is very thick, so thick that I find it hard to squeeze out. But after I rub/work it on my hand before apply, it goes on pretty smoothly with very minimal white cast so you work on it first, there no problem with the product at all. The ingredient list is amazing and it smells very lovely. Will continue to use and try out their other products.

66c4aefb-bf36-43aa-9621-2706c8ea43c9

We initially bought this for our 10-month old baby, but we now use it for the whole family. I have tried many brands of physical sunscreen and what sets this one apart is that it is significantly less “whitening”. It just spreads well and does not need a lot of effort to rub in. Packaging size could be a bit bigger as we use this stuff daily now. Great quality product with fantastic ingredients, please don’t remove from assortment

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought this sunscreen for my daughter who has eczema, and it hasn't irritated her skin at all, which is a miracle in and of itself! There is no white cast, but the cream is very greasy so I can't use it on myself (but for a baby with dry skin it doesn't matter). The size of the tube is quite small. The ingredients are AMAZING (calendula, sunflower oil are some of the best ones for atopic dermatitis). I will buy it again but I am a bit disappointed that I won't be able to use it too. Please give my review a thumbs up if it has helped you in any way!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's a great quality mineral sunscreen. Package size is good for travelling in a hand luggage. The ingredients are very safe and the protection level is high enough. Smell is nice and it protects skin well from the sun rays even in hot weather. It stays on the skin even after swimming.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Superb product, excellent quality for my little boy's skin. Smells lovely and protects him well from the sun. The ingredients are kind to his skin every time I use it. A little goes a long way and I will definitely be ordering more. Perfect size for out and about. Delivery and packaging were excellent too.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Pleasant natural smell from the botanicals. Ingredients are clean: NO FRAGRANCE, NO BENZO-ANYTHING. The texture is super thick, keeps me from burning, doesn't make my face super white, smells good, and is the only thing that doesn't cause me to have breakouts or a rosacea flare-up.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

came very highly recommended from the ingredients aspect, which is very important to me. however it is very oily. I will keep using, depending on how my baby's skeen will react to it in the long run. It does work as intended so quality wise I think it's good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like it. It doesn't leave much white on skin at all. It is also easy enough to get out of tube. However, it is extremely thick and not easy to spread on skin. That really only makes it usable on face and very small limbs. I'd hoped to use it myself. The price point is also high but having researched alternatives in the UK it is cheaper than some others. Iherb fulfilled the order well. Would like to see the website modernised.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I did a lotttt of research and I love this sunscreen. I will be using it for my daughter and for me and my husband. I trust baby sunscreen for myself more then other products.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

thick, rubs in nicely but leaves a sheen. so far my 14mth old has had no complaints about it, except from the fact that she's not allowed to chew to tub. The size and amount is really good value for money and not too big to carry around with me. Much more useful than the face stick I also bought from the same brand, which I wouldn't recommend.