GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

a ewg certified product! can use with a peace of mind. to my surprise, it is easily absorbed although I'm in a tropical country and it's not oily at all. it's suitable for all ages as the ingredients are safe and certified. it comes in convenient travel size

20995dfd-60e2-4ffb-890f-291334345039
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I use it as a multipurpose balm. The texture is very much like a moisturizer. Quite watery and easy to spread. I use it on dry patches on my face and it works fantastic. I also occasionally get eczema on my hands and I just dab a little bit on it, and it goes away. Because of the coconut and oat working together fighting skin irritation. It is definitely a solid buy for me. My baby is due in April, can’t wait to let her test it out too.

AmURLn
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I put this cream in my baby’s bag, I use it for her face and sometimes her bottom when she occasionally gets a slight diaper rash. It’s really really good and it works very well in hydrating and getting rid of redness. But keep in mind it’s size of a kinda small.

This is the first product that I have found, after searching for ages, that has actually fixed the small scaly patch under my left eye. It's still a little pinker than the other skin, but it is no longer flaky, dry and irritated. I've been trying for years to find a salve, lotion, or other potion that would fix it. I'm so thankful that I've finally found something that works!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Facial cream is super absorbable. No any artificial or chemical products added in, ingredients and scent are natural. Highly recommend for sensitive and acute redness skin of newborn. However the expiry date is too short for me, need to complete before December 2022. Thus no need to keep store in home, suggest to buy when you finished it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i really like how it feels . plus it smells great very subtle the scent is very nice I used it on my childs face. the quality is good and size is ok for the price. package was well sealed . its gentle on sensitive skin and its good in dry season but it might not be enough for very dry skin . I use it also myself.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Pure ingredients that I can use it safe for my child which have eczema and it suits him , also me and my family we use to put on our feet

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I bought this to help with some eczema that I get on my hand. I had tried the other scent but did not like it. This one is better. It absorbs into the skin nicely and helps keep my eczema at bay.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I always purchase this item and use it frequently and in all seasons on my kids, the quality and the benefit it great and gives my children a nice feeling, can be used for all ages with an adequate size. the package is solid and ingredients are natural.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great cream for my boys (age 5 & 2) the scent is nice, had used during different seasons - summer and it’s not oil beautiful quality and winter is also good. Definitely not for adults. Recommend this for kids. Price versus size is a good one