Page 1 - Reviews - Avarelle, Acne Cover Patch, 40 Clear Patches - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I bought those after the cosrx ones went out of stock, and I'm really happy I tried those! The 40 pieces come on 2 sheets inside the package. Each sheet has all 3 sizes. I was really happy to find pot that the stickers are really thin and stick to the skin extreamly well! so there is no way that one will fall during the night. another good thing is the size of the patches... even the smallest one is not tiny and can be used comfortably. I found that in other brands the smallest size was too small to use in a good way, and the number of the biggest one were too low. I can say that its not the case in this one! There is enough patches in all the aizes, and the smallest one is big enough to comfortably use. absolutely recommended!!!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Resealable packaging, very hygienic, patches dont dry out. Three different sizes for different needs. Stick to the skin well, suck out quite a lot of moisture. Patches are quite thin, so transparent and not visible on the skin, if not looking closely. Not too shiny or matte- so provide a natural look. You can use makeup on top as well

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These are very comfortable to wear and very thin, not as noticeable as other patches; they’re really only noticeable if someone is really staring at your face. But I do only prefer to wear them during the day to cover any acne. Over night, I prefer to use a thicker patch, like the COSRX patches, as they seem to be more effective in reducing or getting red of acne than these. The COSRX ones are very noticeable though, in my opinion. So I prefer to use these.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like this acne cover patch compared to the other brands. It sticks well and if the pimple is about the pop, it sucks all it’s gunk and make the pimple much smaller and less red. It maybe because of the tea trea oil and CICA ingredients and not just a plain hydrocolloid patch

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

These are my favorite patches because you get so many of them for a good price. Sizes are different and I usually cut the bigger ones in two. I keep repurchasing these and will continue to do so. A tip for using them better: only use them on clean and dry skin, after you put them then apply the rest of your skincare but be careful around them.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I actually saw these on Buzzfeed and decided I had to try. I'm over 40 and just had Mirena inserted and acne - that was never a problem during my younger years - became a bigger issue than I could ignore. I was getting nasty, big pimples and for the first time, my confidence was gone. Tried tea tree oil, tried prescribed products, didn't make a dent on my skin. I've taken collagen (powder and pill form) - no change. So I got those on my jawbone before going to bed and when I woke up, the bigger patches were loaded. And my skin was so much better! I've had this big one that never popped out, just a lump on my skin, and this sucked it all out. Best product ever. This will always be on my skin care routine. This is perfect for small pimples.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I used to purchase another different acne patch but those were thick and hard to peel off the plastic film. These are thin and easier to get off the film. It sticks well on my face. Make sure your face is clean of any product and dry before putting it on for effectiveness. I would definitely purchase again!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I've bought a big size, there were two parts of different sized patches - from smaller to bigger ones, round-shaped. They are easy to use, without any bad smell and they are almost invisible on your skin (but it's better not to use them with foundation because in that case, they become noticeable) I use patches sometimes when I squeeze out a pimple, so as not to get irritation or infection, in this case, they heal skin very well. Also, I tried to use them on white pimples but for my skin, they didn't help as I expected. In general, they are definitely good for sensitive skin, don't irritate it, are quite gentle and helpful but not in the way I expected them to work.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I like the size options and they stay on well. nice ingredients, I appreciate the addition of tea tree and calendula. however they only work with blemishes that have come to a head, not the larger deeper pimples I get occasionally. I will still buy since they are useful to have at all times, and especially if you have an important day and there is a sudden pimple the night before!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Since a daughter has been using, she has stopped hurting her face, very satisfied, sticking to the face for the night and in the morning taking off a sticker, comfortable and asking to order more.