GH

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Good as Always

Been trying out different scents and this brand never lets me down. Reasonable price with great quality. Sage smells like eucalyptus but not as strong. I add it together with lavender and sandalwood to help me sleep better. Works like magic!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Scent is a little "off" from other brands I've tried. I only use it for making cleaning products so it's not the end of the world but I will not likely re-purchase from this brand.

Great product. It’s small in size and a little goes a long way. I use it for my hair loss.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

good quality. with botanic name on the bottle- very important for therapist.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The smell is exactly like the sage smell, so if you like the smell i really recommend, to good energy in the house

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is a pure and strong smell of sage. Lovely oil and i will try this again in the future.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

nice sent, i also bought another brand to compare. i think the smell is similar but the other's size is bigger

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Smells great - I use it to cover any smells emanating from the cat litter between changes! It also has an almost "spiritual" quality to it - very good for mixing into room and pillow sprays (like with the sweet orange).

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I LOVE IT! This is my favorite scent and I'm so glad I found out there's an essential oil!Blew my mind and spirit 🤩