GH

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Great smell, I love it!!

This is 100% rose oil, it is only 3.7ml and quite expensive but I think it's worth it, I bought it for my diffuser. I bought other rose oil from the same brand (15ml) as well, it's with jojoba oil and only has few percent of rose oil, I use it for facial. They both have the same kind of rose smell (old rose flower which all petals are opened), this 100% one is much stronger. As I love rose sent, I think I will buy the both of them.

e08f889c-11a6-4b47-817e-6df3e949585f
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

7002e75a-5100-4280-bbbd-d56de9627431
Posted on May 5, 2022

IIt's excellent oil. I already tried Bulgarian Rose Otto. The quality is superb. You can use it for any purpose. I add it to the skin and hair products. People ask me what perfume do I wear:-) I highly recommend it.

Smells amazing and is a genuine essential oil. Good to add into a diffuser or into diy creams. If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

It smells so good! Scent stays on skin for 12 hours. It's a very thick oil cause it's not diluted with a carrier oil. At first it's hard to drop it out.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The scent is very pleasant and the quality is good. I use it when I want to relax and before sleep. It’s really soothing and has a natural rose smell. I really like this product.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This one is quite expensive, quality not bad, and it was not diluted into oils which I will mix it with faciel cream for night repair.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The quality and the scent of this essential oil is not very strong it smells rose but it has a different scent in the end... maybe the natural rose extract do smell like that ... the size of the bottle is small but enough... I have no idea but just sharing my opinion with you...

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

rose is the queen of oils and this is the most reliable brand of essential oils ! buy this