GH

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Good but has a smell

Bought it for myself since I have eczema and smell sensitive. The lotion itself is okay, spreading it make it more whiteish until it absorbs, it's a thick formula. It had a bit of bitter smell that put me off at first sniff, but it's not dominant and goes away aventually. I would say it probably is great on baby skin, based off my own experience. overall solid lotion.

It is a thicker texture, very right and moisturising. I form the Shea butter or beeswax proportion is quick height and leave a thicker later on the skin. It will be suitable for very dry sensitive skin. Large 4xx ml could last me a full winter season. It is an okay product but I would love a much lighter formula.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

It smells a little funky in the bottle but once on the skin, it no longer smells. Glad it is EWG verified and safe to use.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I appreciate the unscented and fragrance free, consistency and rub in is not my favorite though you really have to work it in, but it seems to absorb nicely and leave my dry skin moisturized, I like the EWG certification

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very nice body lotion, good composition, not harmfull ingredients, rich but easily applied. Would like some extra scent

66c9ff35-3802-4cac-a069-087fc0ab53b8
Posted on May 20, 2022

Delightfully creamy moisturizer! Love the pump and it absorbs quickly! My new favorite! Love that it's EWG verified, so I feel good using it, especially because I'm pregnant.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

moisturise the skin with out leaving it clingy, and without a smell.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great moisturizer. No artificial fragrance. Perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Great lotion for babies. Use once a week after bathing. Apply on the neck, on the armpits, on the legs. The lotion is well absorbed, does not have a pungent smell - just what you need to care for a small child of two months with sensitive skin. The skin after the lotion is soft, moisturized. The packaging is large, the consumption is small, I think it will last a long time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The aroma is good, not sticky, which is what I like. Good volume. She took 7 months for herself and the child. I will be grateful for the useful 👍🏻

962e4ddf-7f68-4568-960f-3ab517f2780f