GH

Posted on May 7, 2022
Amazing citrus aroma and pleasant texture

This cleansing balm is one of my favorites ever. The citrus smell is amazing and just like aromatherapy! I think it’s very similar to the expensive cleansing balm from Emma Hardie. The texture is pleasant and transforms into creamy mousse on contact with water. It doesn’t leave a lot of greasiness after washing away. And the size is just great - 150 grams against 100 grams in other cleansing balms. Its my second pot and I will definitely repurchase. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful 🙏

bbfcfdb2-cb36-4fe5-a785-49837fc4ae9f
660baf34-bb67-4b6e-a431-02d163e72058
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I got it from trials category the size is soo cute, good thing it has an expiration date, for anyone who is wondering the exact size it's as small as the carmex lip balm, doesn't come sealed on anything. Not yet tested on my face but i put makeup on my hand to see if it does the job and omg it melts beautifully and easy to wipe off just with a tissue. Definitely worth the try (please like for points)

e1eb982e-ccd5-47cc-969d-cb1647830f96
f14e41dd-63aa-406d-a2d3-b17880134951
ab6bfa79-fd31-4542-b0ea-bbbe2f9a0cc2
f16c6d8e-7498-42fb-b3a5-3c0b1f1c5bc8

this is a trial product, so i haven't been able to use it for a long time, but a certain impression has already been made - the cleansing hydrophilic sorbet contains 100% cold pressed orange oil. The product perfectly cleanses the skin of dust, dirt, make-up, sebum and normalizes the sebaceous glands. The product has a pleasant sherbet texture and is easy to wash. It dissolves even the strongest cosmetics (but I also always use a face washing lotion after it). Does not leave a feeling of dryness, stickiness and grease. Perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the skin and it is suitable also for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

the first time I used it, it made my face feel so smooth i love it so much, I was putting sunscreen on my face and then i used this oil cleanser to see if it will work on my skin and wash the sunscreen and it did cleanse it and made my face feel smooth. I put some in my fingers and then put it all over my face and massage it then I use a foam cleanser to wash this oil cleanser. I bought the small size first to test it and it workd verry well.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Removes makeup well (note: I don’t wear much when I do). Tub goes a long way. 4 months of daily use and I have about half left. Massage into skin dry, add water to emulsify and then rinse with water. Then I follow with another cleanser (foam cleansing cream by Whamisa). Nice and fresh!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Best used at night after a full day to wipe away the makeup before cleansing! Extremely gentle and moisturizing enough to remove even the most stubborn mascara!! Great for sensitive skin as well — which I was worried about! It was a decent size for the trail run but amazing product and high end quality ✨✨

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Ugh, this product is amazing. It does have a scent to it, so if you're sensitive to fragrance this might not be the product for you, but otherwise it's fantastic. Good list of ingredients and it does it job removing makeup and sunscreen. Great quality and package. It's a shame the bigger jar is so expensive.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This cleansing balm was amazing. It fully took off all of my tinted sunscreen and left my face cleanser and soft. It wasn't super greasy like some balms are. It had a lovely soft scent that I enjoyed. The price for the mini was great and I got several uses out of the pot. I will definitely repurchase this balm

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I like the orange smell, it's really refreshing. The consistency is a little bit like coconut oil, but the product is a little different. I have used it to take off eye make-up. Since the bottle is a small trial size, I didn't want to use too much. It's not harsh and it cleans well enough! It's gentle, moisturizing and washes off easily.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Best cleansing balm i've ever used. Melts really nicely and removes all the makeup. The flavor and scent are really nice and not too strong to irritate the skin. Hands down, the best quality cleansing balm. I really like the product and i will be getting the full size.