GH

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Good

Good quality product with ingredients that can be trusted to be safe. I recommend this product for their ideal packaging and easy to use and great for recipes that call for salad dressings or dips on the healthy side. It tastes similar to their other mustard product and it had the right amount of heat.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's so hard finding grain free foods. this is made with apple cider vinegar so, YAY, I can have it!! Thank you for carrying this.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

When I noticed that I was down to my last container I wanted to get some more. However, when the usual place that I get Annie's Horseradish mustard was out of it I purchased the item from here.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Try to choose organic whenever possible. This product smells and tastes highly acidic, the vinegar is very strong, barely can taste mustard let alone horseradish.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this is easy to use for salad, 🥗🥗 good taste , ingredient organics, high quality,

60ce175f-a92c-47ca-baca-0a6558973672
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

good product good quality i recommend please like for rewards thanks

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

mustard is not overly spicy, but neither can i really taste the horseradish. taste is at best a 2.5 out of 5. will give this a pass.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Taste ok just like a regular yellow mustard, but not the spicy kind of "Horseradish" mustard I was hoping to get, will not re-order this one.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

great quality 👌 great taste and spice great ingredients many uses