Page 1 - Reviews - American Health, Ester-C with Citrus Bioflavonoids, 500 mg , 240 Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

✅ The common advantages of Ester-c:  👉it does not irritate the stomach cause the formula is non-acidic. 👉It really energises. 👉It visibly improves the immune system - and you feel it.  But I would like to emphasize the huge plus of ester C capsules exactly from "American Health" manufacturer. ❗400 mg of citrus bioflavonoids is the highest dose of added bioflavonoids in similar Ester-c complexes from other manufacturers. ❤️ So it provides not only the best absorption of vitamin C, but also has a very good effect on the skin and circulatory system - my complexion has really improved, and most importantly, the vascular asterisks on my legs disappeared within 8 months after the start of regular Ester-C taking! 👍 By the word, I tried to solve my problem earlier by drinking venotonics but had zero effect after 2 years. Until I got this brilliant. Definitely recommend it!💃

a84c10da-4ee8-4cb5-a87a-012723dc85fa
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been using Ester-C for years. I take it daily all year long - 500mg both morning and night. I've been diagnosed with Osteopenia and vitamin C is vital to bone health. You need a buffered product as regular vitamin C is very acidic and can contribute to bone loss. Ester-C is very easy on my stomach. I love that it is offered in 500mg so I can split my daily dose up. Vitamin C has been proven to be a powerful antioxidant and boosts immunity, which is so important during the winter months. I highly recommend this product!!

b9d9db85-8c49-42ec-8aed-ad9057eefbff
Posted on May 19, 2022

This is my go to vitamin C for 2 years now. It is non-acidic which is perfect for me since I have a very acidic stomach. No after taste and easy to swallow. Packaging is perfect, lid is designed for effortless opening of the bottle but also seal the bottle securely when closed. Bonus is you get it at an affordable price for its excellent quality, what a great deal!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I began taking Ester-C Vitamin C years ago because this brand and form is Non-Acidic. I have had trouble taking some Vitamin C supplements in the past because of stomach issues. I continue to take this product because it is so gentle on my stomach, and I find it very effective for boosting the immune system. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Ester-C is a well-known product that is good to have around when you need immune support. It won't upset your stomach because it's in buffered form and has additional bioflavonoids to help. Whether it's in powdered or pill form, you need vitamin C throughout the day. If you travel a lot, it's handy to take along. There are 240 capsules, so it will last a while.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Easy ordering and fast delivery, product is on high quality level as well ingredience, no side effects-no stomach issues with acid, since we are using this Ester C for last 5 years. Price is affordable special If you buy large size. You can really feel with regulary using this vitamin to boost immunity - with combination of Astaxanthin.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Have one in my smoothie everyday. Ester-C is considered the best as cells hold onto the vitamin C better. From extensive research, it seems the body can't utilise more than this dose, and in fact more could be too much. Easy on stomach and fantastic addition of bioflavonoids :)

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very good quality and it has Ester which helps in keeping the vitamin C longer in the body Easy to swallow In everyday i take 1 of 500mg a day When needed I take 2 x 500mg=1000 When feeling sick i take 1000mg 3 times a day I keep buying it for the last 5 years And am satisfied with it I use the capsule and not the tablet kind becase its much easier to swallow for me

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

High quality vitamin C with bioflavanoids - this helps vitamin C absorption. It is a good price and is easy to take. I believe the dose is perfect as we wouldn't normally in nature get doses higher than that. Ester C is retained by the body much better than many other types.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A 500mg capsule of slow released C (go for Ester C or Reacta C) is good enough to be taken on a daily basis. Of course if a gram is needed when symptoms of a weakened immunity present themselves, just take two. For vegetarians, or for those who wish to go without the capsule, just pour out the content into a a glass of water and drink it. Added citrus bioflavonoids complex increases the antioxidant potency. In fact, you can call it a C Complex if you wish.