GH

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great product, great quality, great ingredients, perfect size, with 1000 mg, great effect, perfect packaging, acidity is very gentle on the stomach when taken with food, great potency, a lot of great antioxidants, great effect on health protection, great taste and better absorbing to the blood stream when chewed instead of swallowing and immunity protection against sicknesses.

54cfba52-40af-4db0-be36-9eb676f40ce3

Since I’ve already reviewed this product, but in a other package, I’m just gonna leave it down below): Really like this Ester-C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids which is also non-acidic and doesn’t affect my stomach acidity. One of the most essential supplements when it comes to thyroid and adrenal health, iron absorbability, antioxidant content, as well as coping with viruses such as coronavirus. One of the best Vit C formulas on iHerb P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 26, 2022

As a natural bruiser, I discovered early on that ascorbic acid reduced the appearance of bruises on my body. When Ester C came on the market, this upped the game considerably. Now, unless I bash myself, I get no bruises on my body at all. Additionally, you only need to take Ester C once a day, as it remains in the body for 24 hours.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My mom, husband, and I have been drinking this for years. We usually took it once a day but since Covid we've been taking it twice a day for immunity, and we haven't been sick yet. No acidity on the stomach. The size of the capsule is quite large though so swallowing can be challenging.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Vitamins are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage. But this supplement is quite big in size and not easy to swallow in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I never run out of vit c at home, and i also make sure i go with a gentle and non acidic vitamin C. And with this being 1,000mg , 1 tab is all i need per day . It makes me feel healthy and beautiful within. This has all the right mg and added bioflavonoids in it. Great choice

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This has been my favourite product for along time. My opinion and just mine. If you have an issue with swallowing pills, this is not for you. Its hard and huge to swallow. I dont have that issue coz i have aways preferred Tabs than Caps. Please, go for CAPS NOT TABS IF YOU HAVE ISSUE SWALLOWING PILLS. Otherwise, i stand by this alll the waay. It does all it says. M

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

A nutritionist recommended this brand to me. He said the pH is less acidic and easier on the stomach. I was having issues with easy bruising. But vitamin C is also responsible for collagen production so it is also good for your skin/complexion as well. No stomach upset with this which is a plus!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have been using Ester-C for years. This vitamin C does not cause me to get mouth sores, which is so nice. Although the tablets are very large, I don't have any issue swallowing them, but my husband says, nope too big. I also do not get that hot feeling in my stomach from this vitamin. DO NOT try to chew this vitamin, that is gross.