GH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The most efficient product we have ever tried. My husband has gut problems from several years, we have tried a lot of different ways to help him and with no permanent effect. I can say that after 3 months of every day usage all his problems are gone. I highly recommend this product to anyone!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It is important to take probiotics to ensure that we have good bacteria in our gut and also enzymes to aid with the digestive process. This is a high quality supplement which contains both ingredients in a convenient package! The capsules are easy to swallow in a good size, there is no after taste or bad scent. Each capsule contains 30mg of Lactobacillus plantarum and 350mg of an amylase, lipase, and protease combination. This has been of great benefit to me especially helpful with bloating and eliminating the overfilled, bloated look I've had in the past after eating. The only concern I have is that there is only one type of probiotic in this blend instead of having multiple strains. I've just started using it, and so far my bloating after meals has decreased. This appears to be a gentle probiotic - one that can be easily tolerated, excellent for my gut microbiome with high absorption. It has also helped with my occasional constipation.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

superior quality, pure ingredients, reasonable capsule size, suitable for my age, I use it daily, high potency antioxidants in each serving, attractive package, I feel good due to its effect.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

helps to digest well which is a good solution of constipation and immune system. recommended for a better microbiome in our gut which in turn helps to absorb other vitamins and nutrients better.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I've used this product for years.. it does a great job with bloat and stomach problems

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

very effective probiotic with enzyme. it help resolve my bloated problem. good size capsule and easy to take. highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

My stomach start to feel much better, the taste is neutral, like it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Easy to sallow. Like it. Hope it give me more immune.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I started taking the drug, it seems to be working, the sensations are good (the gases in the intestines disappeared).