GH

Jameslieu
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
최고!

I have osteoporosis, I get an osteoporosis injection every six months, and I eat healthy foods containing calcium magnesium and zinc every day .I have been changed this several times in search of healthy foods containing calcium and magnesium & zinc. Now I see this is good for me to take, especially it is chelated, not oxidation type

7a4ae0f7-489b-4c18-b6de-72b449919f79
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My opinion: the best quality for fair price. If you’re looking for something to improve your health (bone-health as well), or just want to give it important elements in it’s best combination- that’s definitely a product you should try. Shipping and package were on top, too. Get my order in good condition very fast.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good quality and combination of zinc,magnesiun,calcium and d3 for adults at any age. liked the ingredients, tastes ok, no acidity. Used as a supplement. Serving in a Convenient Size of the package and mg of the tablets. Benefits and Supports the immune system and can be used as antioxidant, improves strengths of bones, reduces inflammation, helps from calcium deficiency

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was looking for this specific combination (of ingredients), with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. The quality of the supplement is great. The tablets are a little bigger than expected. Great way to improve your daily intake if you have a deficiency (super helpful for your bones, muscles and nervous system).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This supplement Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of calcium with combination of others minerals that my body needs that really gives benefit to my bone health. I feel the improvement especially after several time consumed it. The package taste and size is acceptable. So far it so suitable with me.🙌🏻🥰

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Has all the critical minerals needed as a dietary supplement for bone and joint health. Previously i used to buy those that come with Vit D but since i am consuming Vit D 2000iu capsule daily, there was no necessity to do so. There are reviews on the type of calcium compound (i.e. carbonate, etc) which i don't really care. These are just business differentiation of an otherwise commodity product. Having these tablets are already a bonus.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This combination of three ingredients works well together. The calcium and magnesium help to clam my system before sleep and the added benefit of assisting my immune system with the zinc is just an added bonus.