GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Have ordered before...

My primary purpose in taking the Red Yeast Rice is to assist in lowering my triglycerides. At this time I have yet to get a blood panel done so, when that happens I will have some concrete data as the impact of this supplement. The product itself I have been pleased with and have ordered it before. The cost is reasonable, the product appears to be of excellent quality, and shipping was prompt.

I fight with colestetol few Years. First time using Red Yeast Rice From this for me new brand and i found wery quality. For me is impotrtant quality ingrediant and amaizing nutrition have nice size and good price.

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

My lifestyle is extremely healthy: vegetables, fish, fitness (it’s my work + I train 4-5 times a week + cardio) , but may be genetics or may be low carb diet before competition result in very high cholesterol. I can’t take statins because of muscles, I afraid even try. The problem is that red yeast rice is like a statin, and it can give muscle aches and it can results on muscle loss, so I won’t try it. Sadly I haven’t checked before I’ve placed an order

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Try to take this supplements instead of medicine, some doctors say good , some say no use , just try it

4ce4a7ee-a2da-4fed-ba06-2ab52f03d618
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

hope the quality is good. with no toxic. with no toxic

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Really helps with my cholesterol. Easy to take. Great product & reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality, affordable supplement. Take two tablets twice a day.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Taking this regularly resulted in better cholesterol test results. No side effects. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Arrival with good condition and package but not yet started the intake

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

value for money, helps with cholesterol lowering.