GH

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

so far I have only had positive effects from these tablets. less acid problems from my stomach, more energy, better blood pressure sleeping much better and less appetite. I've not been on them long and I do take other herbal tablets as well. I'll be staying on these for the foreseeable future and hope that the positive effects continue.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I accentually bought this I though it was seed oil but it was a black seed with capsules! But still good . It help me so much I used to have acne a lot and when I start drinking black seed oil my skin change. No acne . Trust me . If u always have acne try this. Any black seed oil. I cannot believe and black seed oil change my skin and life !!!!!my skin is clear and glowing ♥️♥️♥️

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product definitely has helped with keeping my eczema itch under control. very happy with that. Wonder if in time, it will heal the eczema - that is my hope. Going on to the 3rd bottle from this brand. Also about to try out other brands. I'm also concurrently working on digestive tract via spore biotics, occasional water fasting (v good) and colon cleanse.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The use of Black cumin seeds (also called Kalonji or Nigella seeds) is an old tradition in our family, my granny used to tell us it is good for your brain (now science has proved that the Omegas are the brain food). Daily a teaspoon, I always use to complain about the oil taste and rush to grab some lolly, good thing is that now with capsules no need to worry about the taste anymore!!. Thanks to Amazing Herbs

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Black Cumin is praised for many healing properties and an excellent contributor to good health. If you prone to catching colds you may benefit from this supplement. Also, I found I more likely won't skip a does if taking this supplement in a pill form, rather than in liquid.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I preferred this supplement with black seed powder composition like ingredient instead a black seed oil because I think this product is definitely higher quality than other. Undoubtedly this product brought a lot of improvement in my health . With this product I have no concern.

6f4be977-c611-4760-8186-fe8e2bff4b6a
Posted on May 23, 2022

Black seed and black seed oil is great immunity booster and can help reduce inflammation and relax smooth muscles, its also great antioxidant and anti carcinogenic free radicals. I am taking one every 12 hours to support the immunity system and will take 4/day if feel sick.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I struggle with candida and yeast, and this is the strongest die-off I have ever felt in my life from a single capsule, my mind is blown.. take it, slow folks!