GH

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I was doing the "swamp juice" shots for a while nad the taste was killing me... I started these instead and I love them!! My body still feels amazing... still popping the same... same feeling but I dont taste them! I swallow like 5 at a time bc I take 5 a day and it's so much better than the powder!! I'm sticking with these from now on

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Amazing Grass is known for its quality products. I take this supplement for its antioxidants and the improvement of my overall health. And I there are certain foods I cannot get into my diet. I like this version because I'm not too fond of the taste. It has the same superfood ingredients in the powder form however, you have to take 5 tablets. So, expect the same benefits. It's a good alternative to the power form.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great for Digestive System! Not the best taste, but you don't taste if you blend it into a smoothie or a taste of your liking. It's great for the digestive system, and I have more energy when I use it every day. Although it's less tasty super greens energy is much more impactful for digestion. Highly recommend if you struggle to get all your vitamins and minerals. Super helpful with healthier lifestyle.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

A rave review convinced me to finally buy this. It's the only greens capsule I know of, so that fact that it's available is cool. Took it for two weeks and every time it gave me stomach pains and a headache. Felt no benefits, I just felt awful. I really wanted to love this, but even when I reduced the serving from five pills to two, it didn't help.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The bottle is well sealed. The ingredients are the one I am looking for my additional booster for immune system. the taste is good, no unpleasant taste. This is right for my age.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Greens powders contain high levels of vitamins and minerals associated with maintaining a healthy immune system. Vitamin A has anti-inflammatory properties that enhance immunity. For example, Selenium is found in most greens powders, and is proven to help the immune system fight infection

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

i always find that my intake for vegetables is not enough. So i decided to try this superfood and find that it has resolved my constipation problem.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I found these in a natural grocery store and tried them. I knew that Iherb would have them at a cheaper price. I like the boost it gives and the price is reasonable. No fillers either

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Amazing grass Green Superfood is amazing! I’ve been drinking it for some time now. This capsule is especially convenient for those with active lifestyles and have no time to make a shake. Highly recommend it for those who are busy but want to start building healthy habits! Remember, one step at a time and you are what you eat! ;)

6cc2a213-21d7-4e38-8b2e-4e1c9378ad0c
Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Amazing greens quality is exceptional. If you want to get a high powered combo of greens in capsule form every day, this is your brand. The price at iherb is often the best I've found for this product. Have used it for years and always feel I am getting my green quota when I do.