GH

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

While some of the garlic-allicin taste may be less pleasant to some. I know it is anecdotal to say so, but it has helped greatly with booting my seasonal allergies out and catching germs in their tracks. When I felt I was coming down with something, I put one drop in each nostril (one side at a time and hold the opposite nostril closed) and then gently sniff and allow the drop to travel down the back of my throat via the nasal passage. I did this daily for a couple days and the offending germ seems to have been immobilized. Note, I do step up my other immune boosting supplements at the same time. So, all combined, hit it from all angles and it does the trick.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great way to get in high dose of Allicin without eating bunch of garlic daily. It's antibacterial properties has helped my ASD son to combat his stomach infection as well as his yeast and fungal infection. I rotate this with a couple of other antifungals and they worked together like a charm in keeping yeast and fungal infection at bay. Give it a try and you will be writing testimonies like me as well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

We have used it topically on infected sores around the groin areas. Seems to do the job well, killing all the bad bacteria. A very small bottle so won't be using this long term due to its costly price.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

I've been using this as a topical application for a staph infection on my face together with taking the capsule form internally 3x a day, and these seem to be doing the job. I will be ordering more of each – just wish they weren't quite so expensive. Although it is definitely less expensive ordering here than directly from Allimax.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very potent supplement, unfortunately not for me because I found out I have homozygous CBS gene up regulation and sulfur supplements are causing me pain.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I gave him to my child for 2 years ago for the yeast it help him a little bit

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have SIBO and has helped so much with the symptoms .

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I think this product does the job well, and what I liked most is that unlike the capsule version, it doesn't contain any excipients of fillers. Beware, of course, this is a garlic product, and it is not odourless. So do expect a garlicky taste and odour when you use it

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great product with no additional substances which causes intolerances! I use IT for my IBS-c and IT does it's job.