GH

Jay-Smith
Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Perfect

This is what ive been looking for a Niacinamide! Easily absorbed by skin. It's not irritating. I believe the 5% concentration is just the perfect composition. There is a lil bit of scent but very pleasant to the nose. It's gentle for sensitive skin. Very affordable for it's size an d the the packaging ang quality are amazing. I will be using this every night to combat my skin concern and to achieve its full benefits. This is now my 2nd order. I love this Niacinamide so much. It work to me.

153fbc8c-cebb-46c8-a26a-b7702e52f0fd

Great product I should say. A little amount goes a long way so I think I may be able to use this for a few months. I have sensitive skin and so far my skin has no negative reactions to this product. It's light in the skin and gets absorbed easily, no sticky feeling after application. No fragrance but there's an after smell of some sort, but not bothering to the nose. I'm using this with 2 other products from the same brand, so far so good.

d74d206c-d785-4e00-b170-aef709968364
cec0e16b-6fd9-48dc-9587-b4343e542e42
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great serum! I use this niacinamide serum with arbutin serum( from Acure) at morning . It's fast absorption to my face and neck skin not sticky. And yes, my face is getting brighter so fast with this serum and no allergic or burn. Niacinamide or VitaminB3 is great for skin. It make brighter , whiter , reduce dark spots and make healthy skin. I will continue using this serum. ❣️❣️ I suggest you.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Niacinamide is great for acne and redness other ingredients are great as well! Some people have both acne and dryness this serum is great for those people. It helps with both dry skin zone and acne and its not sticky feels like nothing on skin. I recommend

50d4c8aa-5e8b-496c-ac74-af7e7e2c3840
f7a88533-a717-4b3f-9547-1c98b3137116
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The quality of product from professional strength company is always great I had used their vitamin c earlier and saw good offer at iherbs and bought it Have been using this and can see some good results with it and have reduced breakouts

498e950e-93c3-4409-81e5-24d7ceb34e6a
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good amount of product for the price! I used it every morning and night and noticed the redness around my nose reduced significantly! I have sensitive skin and I did not get irritation from using it. It does not have a strong scent which is a plus! Will continue to use in hopes of fading my acne scars.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have only used this for a week and I can already say this will be a staple in my routine. I've been thinking about incorporating niacinamide into my routine for the longest, so I grabbed this when there was a sale and i don't regret it. It has cleared up my tiny breakouts in just a few days and almost completely eliminated the red patches i had around my nose and mouth area. It's very gentle and lightweight while still providing a decent amount of moisture.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a great value high strength niacinamide serum with a lovely texture and good hydration properties. I have uneven skin tone with a lot of redness around my nose and chin. Using daily, after two weeks use I saw a really visible difference with smoother, clearer and more even skin and much less redness. It also works great as a primer under my serum foundation leaving a smooth finish and better staying power. (Note: I'm also using the Advanced clinicals vitamin c serum at night -started at the same time so this is likely a combined effect but I'm delighted with the difference in my skin).

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I went from a relatively bright, line-free face to being large-pored, dull, and on the edge of permanent crow's feet. During that time, I was also testing hundreds of grooming products as a men's lifestyle editor, which led to a series of adult acne outbreaks worse than any I had encountered in my life before.