GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love this product so much! In fact I am ordering it again. I have realized that my frizz decreased since I have been using it. It’s light weight. And the scent is pleasant and not too much. It’s a great quality for price. Plus it also works as a heat protectant. It did amazing on my bleached curly hair. (I have type 3a, 3b curly hair)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

First of all, it smells really good. It is a heavy cream consistency. Make sure that you don’t use a lot on your hair, or it will become greasy.

87a3706a-5960-4433-9a41-971164350250
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Thank you for delivering it fast the package is nice, the products is all secure.. the products was good on my hair i will gonna order again..

c52ce29b-0285-4f95-878f-355e8539fab7
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I used this product for around 5 times since i received it. My hair is very thin and looks frizzy because the new hair is curly and other hair is kinda straight. I haven't used this kind of product for a long time. Because usually they make the hair look sticky and feel sticky. But this product doesn't make the hair sticky at all, even i put quite a lot on my hair before blowing it dry. I blow my hair 80% dry with strong warm wind. I think this product makes my hair less frizzy. Of course still has some curly hair flying around but already got better. I am happy about the result. I will use it for longer to see if my hair gets even better. The package of this product is big. It can last for at least couples of months. For money wise, it is worth it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My hair is so damaged that my curls just puff out instead of curling this didn’t do much for the frizz but it definitely protects from heat and I have been using it lately to defined my curls after I put oil in my hair The scent is overrated it’s not that good

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I think it's a good product, it is not fantastic, but good. It smells good, it comes in a big container. I use it to avoid frizz on moist hair and it delivers. It contains coconut oil and pea protein, as well as other ingredients that help soften and nourish the hair. I think this brand has some great price/quality/quantity products.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Been using this for a week and I am loving it. I have other brands of heat protector but I love that this is in lotion form so it's like a leave on conditioner and heat protector at same time. Lightly scented and a good size.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Great product!! does what it says without all the nasty chemicals and additives. Has a pleasant smell and smooths the hair cuticle. I really love this product.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

It's a great product. I am bit upset that I found out just now. Hair becomes silky, shining and main thing ur hair will not be damaged after ironing.